Stuck Brake Calipher ?

On my way home from work yesterday my truck started to vibrate on the highway from what seemed like my right front wheel. Then upon slowing down my steering wheel turned full on to the right by itself. There was also the smell of burnt rubber. I think it's the Brake Calipher. Any suggestions before this broke college kid shells out money for a diagnosis? 

While it's acting up ( feels like the brake is dragging), pull over and touch the brake rotor - did it burn your hand = stuck caliper.  Drive it a little more - is white smoke coming up from the brake = stuck caliper.  The smell of burnt rubber could be from the brake lines and the high heat from the hot rotor.

1 hour ago, Lorenzo L said:

Yeah it burned the mess out of me it was burning hot but not smoking 

You need a brake caliper rebuild kit,  Most likely you will find rusted bolts and piston which are preventing the brake pads from retracting upon release.  Suggest you rebuild both because it won't be long before the other one starts to have the same problem.