Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

20 minutes ago, Joe98 said:

Truck looks great !  Always nice to get away to peace and quiet...don't need an excuse...lol.    Heard you guys might be getting a little taste of winter by the end of the week ?  ?

That’s what the bastards at the weather channel say, 3 straight days of snow over the weekend.

23 minutes ago, Houheffe said:

Just purchased 2019 Z71 LTZ, loving it! Ready to get the mods started.

20190830_160453.jpg

20190902_170901.jpg

Beautiful truck!

Also, curious... what does the TX Edition package add to the LTZ? My neighbor here in DFW has an LTZ with the TX Edition package, and I wasn't sure what that adds to the LTZ? I know what it adds on the LT trim, but I thought a lot of the TX Edition / All Star package already came standard on the LTZ trims? 

1 hour ago, econometrics said:

Beautiful truck!

Also, curious... what does the TX Edition package add to the LTZ? My neighbor here in DFW has an LTZ with the TX Edition package, and I wasn't sure what that adds to the LTZ? I know what it adds on the LT trim, but I thought a lot of the TX Edition / All Star package already came standard on the LTZ trims? 

It depends on what other packages you have with the vehicle, there are some that duplicate  the items that are included.

Without any other packages selected it adds: (adds in safety and convenience package automatically)

• Front and Rear Park Assist
  • Front center console
  • Heated second row outboard seats
  • Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
  • Front bucket seats
  • LTZ Convenience Package
  • Rear Cross Traffic Alert
  • Power Up and Down Tailgate
  • Power sliding rear window with rear defogger
  • Universal Home Remote
  • Safety Package
  • USB ports
  • Ventilated driver and front passenger seats

Basically Texas edition is everything in the LTZ premium package  minus the sunroof for my vehicle, But I still got the sunroof.  You get a Texas badge too and you cant go wrong with that!  

• Like 1

Great looking trucks everyone! Recieved a phone call from my dealer saying that i could trade in my 2018 sierra elevation dbl cab on a 2019 sierra elevation with a crew cab and a few more bells for the same financing payments I have now. Was just looking for some opions on if it would be worth it or not from those who own a '19 and if there are many problems with the new models (I've read about the few people having break issues)

1 hour ago, becker87 said:

First tow!!!!!2f61535529429001b3b15c5633796a32.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gosh...sure she can handle it ?  Maybe should’ve got a 2500 HD...lol.   Just kidding...?. Truck looks great ?.   Really liking that color,  satin steel metallic?  

• Haha 1