Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

3 hours ago, lord.kinbote said:

Love the color.  Would look awesome with black wheels.

Not even a little bit, that fad needs to die; in most cases it ruins a vehicle. In suburbia you aren't a truck owner apparently unless you have big 20" black wheels with a level and aggressive tires. Take the pic below, the rim doesn't match the tire so it looks like a mismatch of 2 shades of the same color. That is part of the reason I don't like red on certain vehicles that have red reflector tail lights, it looks like a mismatch of red and just looks funny. 

On 10/10/2019 at 7:12 AM, Abitibien said:

What do you think about my new wheel ?

20191002_164205.jpg

20191002_164241.jpg

At first I thought those were steel wheels...

Tyler

7 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

Not even a little bit, that fad needs to die; in most cases it ruins a vehicle. In suburbia you aren't a truck owner apparently unless you have big 20" black wheels with a level and aggressive tires. Take the pic below, the rim doesn't match the tire so it looks like a mismatch of 2 shades of the same color. That is part of the reason I don't like red on certain vehicles that have red reflector tail lights, it looks like a mismatch of red and just looks funny. 

At first I thought those were steel wheels...

Tyler

Chrome is what needs to die :) seriously though, everyone has their own opinion.  Tires look great.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Silverado4x4 said:

I agree the black rim fad needs to go, are they going for the sinister look? Really? Watching too many Mad Max movies?  What I do notice around here is less and less trucks with black rims seems to be dyeing fad, all black rims look the same from a distance.

You have to keep them clean for the best look.  If you drive dirty them I may agree.  I'm a clean truck guy and I love the black.  I traded a Yukon SLT Premier  with chrome and they were difficult to keep nice through the Michigan winter.  Guess we'll see how the black holds up with a ceramic coating on it. So far loving the black! 

IMG_04102019_214500_(6_x_4_inch).jpg

• Like 2

Teasing us with a crazy story! We're waiting........
Ha!! Kept everyone waiting on this. The short version is dealer screwed up and promised me something they could not deliver and after 30 days of messing around and me without a truck for 15 of those days. It ended in an overnight vehicle transfer from another dealer to give me what I asked for in the 1st place.

They made it right, with no money out of my pocket. Lesson learned for the dealer. I was impressed that they did it. 88cc94567b6db1dc14f7c80679481611.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 10/12/2019 at 2:32 AM, Smoothbassman said:

Ha!! Kept everyone waiting on this. The short version is dealer screwed up and promised me something they could not deliver and after 30 days of messing around and me without a truck for 15 of those days. It ended in an overnight vehicle transfer from another dealer to give me what I asked for in the 1st place.

They made it right, with no money out of my pocket. Lesson learned for the dealer. I was impressed that they did it. 88cc94567b6db1dc14f7c80679481611.jpg

Beautiful truck. Just wish had a little more side wall  tire. Still truck looks fantastic 

• Like 2

Beautiful truck. Just wish had a little more side wall  tire. Still truck looks fantastic 
There's enough room to put a 285/60 on there with the 2" lift. I'm going that route to get more sidewall next time.

32 minutes ago, Smoothbassman said:

There's enough room to put a 285/60 on there with the 2" lift. I'm going that route to get more sidewall next time.

285/65? ???

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 10:41 PM, Osteoman said:

Okay I had seen those rims on one at the dealership in blue and they are great! They look fantastic on your white! What tire do you have it on? And is the tire fairly quiet on the road?

I really like these rims myself. I just had them added to mine this past week. They sure look good and haven’t seen them around Either. Not even any on the lot. 

08460C8F-A173-4A00-B86E-928A2FA969CD.jpeg

• Like 3

Here is my baby, had her for about 2 weeks now, LOVE IT!!!!!!!  This is my first lifted Silverado and just love it. 

*****EDIT ******

Just got a call from dealership, my Katzkin leather is in and the AMP steps, WOOOOHOOOOOOO

20190925_163058.jpg

20190925_163048.jpg

20190925_162501.jpg

Edited by Ken Reagan
  • Like 7

28 minutes ago, Ken Reagan said:

Here is my baby, had her for about 2 weeks now, LOVE IT!!!!!!!  This is my first lifted Silverado and just love it. 

20190925_163058.jpg

20190925_163048.jpg

20190925_162501.jpg

Looks good! How is the power with the bigger tires? I can’t decide between a few different tires with a size of 275/65/20 or 285/65/20, and I’m worried how the 5.3 8 speed will handle the heavier tire.