Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

15 minutes ago, Bluerado23 said:

This looks just awesome!
Is it your driveway that is making it look like it has a ton of rake ?

honestly, compare that to a stock truck and you'd think the exact opposite. Looks perfect IMO

Can you talk a bit about what you are doing here with the items below?

Floor Accent Lighting - Ordered
LED Bed Light Expansion - Ordered

Links would be great if you have the time.  Thanks much.

Ok

LED Bed Light Extension is now complete.

Now I can see the entire bed with the Tonnue Cover on at night!!!

This was more involved than I wanted it to be but after 90 minutes she was lit up!!

I'll show the details in a separate post.
0c2b77ad203d586a0b4cc7acdc2517f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 9/17/2019 at 8:31 AM, Steven Rhodes said:

One month update.

Added:

Rough Country LED grill lights

Rough Country fender flares

Windows tinted darker

Westin custom fit rubber bed mat

Replaced 32" old school radio antenna with 14" one

20190914_185904.jpg

20190917_083501.jpg

Any way we can see a pic of your truck with the rough country lights off?  Curious how they make the truck look normally, considering ordering some for my truck.  And how do you like them?

19 hours ago, amxguy1970 said:

It is a 22, it's the wheel choice... A 22 is rubbish off road, no rim protection, no added traction or airing down benefits, no improving the ride just a nice high probability of wheel damage at the first rock the size of a softball. Then you have the on road penalties of rougher ride, more expensive tire, lower mpg and slower acceleration/longer braking with the added weight combined with the higher cost. They really should limit wheel size in off road oriented models to 18" or the smallest that will fit over the brakes. 

Even in regular street vehicles, we are starting to shop for a new Denali or Escalade and you are hard pressed to find one without a 22 on there; we definitely don't want those trade offs. 

Tyler

I agree with you.  My Denali has 22" rims also.  After the level, I was hard pressed to find All-terrain tires and when I got the Grappler G2's the price was outrageous.  

12 hours ago, killramos said:

Took the AT4 for a little rip into the mountains to take the dog for a walk (any excuse to get out of town)

CD387EC2-0CFD-4BC0-9C8D-E979403C68F3.thumb.jpeg.a1d61c9cdbf7dd37a079e2bf8792a179.jpeg

Truck looks great !  Always nice to get away to peace and quiet...don't need an excuse...lol.    Heard you guys might be getting a little taste of winter by the end of the week ?  ?