Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

Nice amp steps. How you like them? I’ve got a summit white LTZ on order, and I’m thinking about getting some. But I’m not 100% sure I’ll like the black step on the white LTZ. I’m curious if they will stand out too much...they look great on your truck though

I love more everyday. I think they would look fine on a white truck. Read the reviews on the Amp Power Steps on Anything Auto and similar sites.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Chriaaas said:

Finally here.  My 2020 AT4 Carbonpro Edition, isn't she beautiful.

Screenshot_20190917-204741_Gallery.jpg

any better details shots of that front end? specifically the grille area, quite unique.

6 hours ago, f8l vnm said:

More pics please. Looking great 

x2 !!!

2 hours ago, tanner709 said:

any better details shots of that front end? specifically the grille area, quite unique.

x2 !!!

That's just how the 2020 AT4 is. They all get the darker grill. Also the exhaust is dark now too. 

14 hours ago, Chriaaas said:

Finally here.  My 2020 AT4 Carbonpro Edition, isn't she beautiful.

Screenshot_20190917-204741_Gallery.jpg

Looks awesome!  Did they update the wheels ?  Kinda hard to tell from pic.  22’s   Vs 20’s. ?  Either way truck looks great ? 

13 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

It's not the wheel choice but the highway tread tires.

It is a 22, it's the wheel choice... A 22 is rubbish off road, no rim protection, no added traction or airing down benefits, no improving the ride just a nice high probability of wheel damage at the first rock the size of a softball. Then you have the on road penalties of rougher ride, more expensive tire, lower mpg and slower acceleration/longer braking with the added weight combined with the higher cost. They really should limit wheel size in off road oriented models to 18" or the smallest that will fit over the brakes. 

Even in regular street vehicles, we are starting to shop for a new Denali or Escalade and you are hard pressed to find one without a 22 on there; we definitely don't want those trade offs. 

Tyler

21 minutes ago, amxguy1970 said:

It is a 22, it's the wheel choice... A 22 is rubbish off road, no rim protection, no added traction or airing down benefits, no improving the ride just a nice high probability of wheel damage at the first rock the size of a softball. Then you have the on road penalties of rougher ride, more expensive tire, lower mpg and slower acceleration/longer braking with the added weight combined with the higher cost. They really should limit wheel size in off road oriented models to 18" or the smallest that will fit over the brakes. 

Even in regular street vehicles, we are starting to shop for a new Denali or Escalade and you are hard pressed to find one without a 22 on there; we definitely don't want those trade offs. 

Tyler

Why does the truck have 22's on it?  Did you put them or dealer added?