Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

9 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

Looks good! How is the power with the bigger tires? I can’t decide between a few different tires with a size of 275/65/20 or 285/65/20, and I’m worried how the 5.3 8 speed will handle the heavier tire. 

Both those sizes I believe are LT tires too. So yes performance will hurt. 

16 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

Looks good! How is the power with the bigger tires? I can’t decide between a few different tires with a size of 275/65/20 or 285/65/20, and I’m worried how the 5.3 8 speed will handle the heavier tire. 

Handles it just fine in my opinion, love the 8 speed.  My other vehicle is a '16 Z06 so I know what power is and the Silverado is plenty fast when u want to get up to speed or get around a Ford truck getting in your way, lol.  Of course it's all subjective to each person.  This truck was a replacement for a '17 silverado with the 5.3 that was not lifted and had stock tires and rims and I could not tell u the new one feels slower because of the bigger rims and tires, feels just fine ?

Edited by Ken Reagan

30 minutes ago, Ken Reagan said:

Handles it just fine in my opinion, love the 8 speed.  My other vehicle is a '16 Z06 so I know what power is and the Silverado is plenty fast when u want to get up to speed or get around a Ford truck getting in your way, lol.  Of course it's all subjective to each person.  This truck was a replacement for a '17 silverado with the 5.3 that was not lifted and had stock tires and rims and I could not tell u the new one feels slower because of the bigger rims and tires, feels just fine ?

Hahaha! I was assuming I’d probably feel the same way, so it’s good to hear I don’t really need to worry about power loss in my situation. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

Hahaha! I was assuming I’d probably feel the same way, so it’s good to hear I don’t really need to worry about power loss in my situation. Thanks!

I wouldn't think you would, before test driving it I was worried about that same thing and then when I went for the test drive I was pleasantly surprised.

7 hours ago, Ken Reagan said:

Here is my baby, had her for about 2 weeks now, LOVE IT!!!!!!!  This is my first lifted Silverado and just love it. 

*****EDIT ******

Just got a call from dealership, my Katzkin leather is in and the AMP steps, WOOOOHOOOOOOO

20190925_163058.jpg

20190925_163048.jpg

20190925_162501.jpg

Truck looks awesome bro !!  Black & red combo goes very well imho.  To the earlier poster, to each their own.  I like both chrome and black rims.  They each have their application but again everyone has there own taste... Cheers ? 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ken Reagan said:

Here is my baby, had her for about 2 weeks now, LOVE IT!!!!!!!  This is my first lifted Silverado and just love it. 

*****EDIT ******

Just got a call from dealership, my Katzkin leather is in and the AMP steps, WOOOOHOOOOOOO

20190925_163058.jpg

20190925_163048.jpg

20190925_162501.jpg

Be sure to come back with some pics of your AMP steps!

48 minutes ago, ausomecasey said:

Be sure to come back with some pics of your AMP steps!

Sure will, I'll post up some of that and the seats.  Did a solid black seat with the 4 wing spots in red.  Going to look amazing!

Hate to ask this in here but this thread gets alot of action and technically I am asking for a picture, lol.   Could someone post pictures of the version screens (there is a few) for there radio that has the IOR version, this is the cheesy version that does not have the climate control app?  Thanks guys. 

P.S. the truck is at the dealer getting the AMP power steps installed, woooohoooo!

3 hours ago, Ktoonsez said:

Hate to ask this in here but this thread gets alot of action and technically I am asking for a picture, lol.   Could someone post pictures of the version screens (there is a few) for there radio that has the IOR version, this is the cheesy version that does not have the climate control app?  Thanks guys. 

P.S. the truck is at the dealer getting the AMP power steps installed, woooohoooo!

You are going to love them. Amp steps are a must for a lifted truck especially when you have kiddos. Mine have worked perfectly since I installed them.

359125453_DSC_0394(2).thumb.JPG.dae6e6c63cbc871edaa99d6eca86d7be.JPG

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BlackLS said:

You are going to love them. Amp steps are a must for a lifted truck especially when you have kiddos. Mine have worked perfectly since I installed them.

359125453_DSC_0394(2).thumb.JPG.dae6e6c63cbc871edaa99d6eca86d7be.JPG

Very cooooooool!!!!!  Love the black on black too!

• Like 1