Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

45 minutes ago, mistaare said:

Perfect stance IMO. 
how is GM with their warranty’s with aftermarket rims?  

Theres a law called the Magguson Moss Warranty Act and basically it says if the item doesnt directly cause a failure then they cant deny you the warranty.  I've never had a problem and my dealer knows me well and knows that I have modified the car

8 minutes ago, Ktoonsez said:

Leather pics

20191018_162423.jpg

Damn, that’s so nice looking! Great job on the leather and amp power steps. 

Edit: I was thinking about getting the RST and some katskinz but my wife talked me into getting the LTZ. You are making me regret my choice lol. 

Edited by ausomecasey
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ausomecasey said:

Damn, that’s so nice looking! Great job on the leather and amp power steps. 

Edit: I was thinking about getting the RST and some katskinz but my wife talked me into getting the LTZ. You are making me regret my choice lol

Thanks man.   Now I just need to find a way to upgrade my stereo from the crapper IOR to the IOS or IOT model.  Anyone in here know how to pull that off please please please let me know.

EDIT:  Last 2 trucks I have bought I have always thrown that ultimatum in at the last second, give me leather for free or I walk, worked twice now and this time got AMP steps too and for only 400 bucks on my end.

Edited by Ktoonsez

Another T1 with black wheels. ?

Got impatient and added 20" wheels with 33's on stock suspension. Waiting on my king shocks to arrive so I can start throwing all the parts in. 

20191018_094233.jpg

• Like 4

After 5 great years and lots of customizations to my 2014 1500, I pulled the trigger on a 2020 Duramax AT4 HD yesterday. Really looking forward to the build on this one. Adding sub woofers and a hard folding cover next week! Suspension and tires TBD.

78bdb8224919feb6aa9baa40dc855883.jpg

8f5cd221537f43fce4d6ff3867ce2164.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4