15 minutes ago, z1boss said:

Have you seen the videos on page 1 of this particular thread?  It's of my Trail Boss with the cutout.  Check them out if you havent.  There are 3 videos throught the page.

Yes! I really like that and was actually gonna run that by him too to get a quote on it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuskersSilverado said:

Yes! I really like that and was actually gonna run that by him too to get a quote on it. 

It didn't cost me much and there is literally no drone.  Plus I have the option to close it via remote for long trips, etc.  I have over 29k miles with this setup on my 19 and I have no regrets.

• 2 months later...
On 11/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, z1boss said:

It didn't cost me much and there is literally no drone.  Plus I have the option to close it via remote for long trips, etc.  I have over 29k miles with this setup on my 19 and I have no regrets.

Thank you for sharing your setup, I have a question, iv been reading that these cutouts (the one you linked) tend to leak when closed. Have you experienced that, or do you hear any leak from it?

On 1/16/2020 at 10:18 AM, Streetz said:

Thank you for sharing your setup, I have a question, iv been reading that these cutouts (the one you linked) tend to leak when closed. Have you experienced that, or do you hear any leak from it?

No leak. Super quiet when its closed