SOLD: 2018 Sierra Denali Diesel UHS Cluster - 6.6 US Spec

BlkSS

SOLD

$375   now  $300 (PayPal Friends and Family) Shipped Insured to White Automotive and Media Services

I am selling this 2018 Sierra Denali Diesel UHS cluster that I purchased off of ebay as "New - Other".  The listing had it listed as a 2017 UHS cluster but what arrived was a 2018 UHS Cluster, P/N: 84385169.  WAMS was nice enough to attempt to program it for me even though it was for a different model year but they were unsuccessful to make it function 100% with the vehicle due to the MY difference.  This is for MY 2018 Diesels and is US Spec (MPH).  I will ship the cluster directly to WAMS once I have received payment AND your Order # from WAMS.  I will send you the tracking information once it ships.  WAMS's website is listed below to assist you with purchasing their programming:

http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com/

This requires special programming before installing in a vehicle.  I will ship directly to WAMS to ensure that the required programming is done correctly so there are no tamper flags or anything tripped as there would be if it was installed prior to programming.  I am just trying to recoup some of my loss.  I have attached pics of the actual cluster.  If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

2018 UHS Diesel Cluster 1.jpg

2018 UHS Diesel Cluster 2.jpg

2018 UHS Diesel Cluster 3.jpg

Edited by BlkSS
Price Drop
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Move Over said:

Does this work only on diesels? I can ask WAMS if need be so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would check with WAMS to be 100% for sure if it would or not. 

I do know 100% a gas cluster WON'T work on a diesel.  Diesels require the glow plug/wait to start indicator which the gas clusters don't have and they will trip a CEL.  Also the diesels tachometer is only to 5k RPM vs the gas 6k and the diesels oil pressure guage reads to 120psi vs only 80psi on a gas cluster.

• 2 weeks later...