I am looking for a complete front bumper assembly for a 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500. I need the model with fog lights and without parking assist. I would like a new take-off or a like-new used bumper. 1 or 2 minor blems ok, but no major scratches, no dents, and no rust. Some phone-watcher hit mine and I need to replace it! 

What about their insurance?  If it was their fault, you wouldnt  be responsible even for a deductable. If it were me, and it was in fact the other persons fault, id be damned if i would buy a bumper.

Oh their insurance is definitely covering it. Have you priced a factory bumper though...? Yikes! I could spend some of that bumper money on fun upgrades instead of just a plain ole bumper. People take them off and go custom all of the time. Figured why not give it a shot. 

Craigslist in Detroit area has new take offs for sale.

I appreciate the info. I took a peek in the Detroit CL ads and didn’t have any luck. Mine is a 2015, 1500 w/ fogs, w/o PAS. I’ve finally given up and went aftermarket front and rear. They were cheaper than a factory front. Put a little lift on the truck too so it won’t look weird. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AMP2019
      Hey everyone,

I'm an engineer at Pacbrake and we are currently developing an air bag suspension kit for the new 2019 Silverado/Sierra (previous air spring kits). While I have CAD models from the manufacturer, nothing replaces working with the physical truck. We are looking for someone who would be willing to have a prototype air spring kit installed on their truck (we would need the truck for about a day in our shop), in return we offer a new air spring kit (installed) once the product is ready and/or cash compensation.

If you're located in the Lower Mainland area of B.C. (our office is in Surrey), please get in touch with me on this forum if you are interested!

cheers
      -Evan
    • By Hdchevyclassic
      Need some opinions on what the heck is going on with my 2007 silverado classic. It has a 4.8 litre vortec with an afe cold air intake, edge cts2 programmer, gibson shorty headers, and a 3 inch catback exhuast. I have the code p0430 coming up but cant figure out what it is. Ive done a back pressure test on the cats, and did knock sensors and all O2 sensors a year ago. It doesnt feel like it has a misfire and im very mechanically inclined and everything in this truck is looked after. When i bought it there was a 4wd code and it wouldnt engage so i swapped out the button cluster in the cab and now it works fine. Other than that the truck has been perfect but id like to figure out what the heck is setting off the code. I have no exhuast leaks and the cats checked out perfect, anyone know what else it could be? Im looking for anything at this point, i hate check engine lights and have cleared it with the programmer but it comes back very shortly after being cleared. Thanks
    • By Nikko
      About to install a 2" motofab under strut leveling kit on monday, but am very concerned with torque specs. I can't find the exact torque specs for everything I need, and I don't even know how important it is for everything to be torqued exactly to specs. It's a 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ, 4x4. 

How important is it to be precise when torqueing? Does anyone know where to find all the exact torque specs for my make and model? Has anyone ever done one before, and can you provide insight?

Thanks.
    • By CertainDriver
      Hello everyone,

I recently bought this clean title, high mileage 2000 Silverado LS Z71 from my coworker. It was right before Christmas and I really wanted to help the guy out knowing full well I could do something with it. Heck, I needed a truck after all. I get home and attempt to drain the oil but nothing comes out. After some poking around with a screwdriver, I get it to drain. Chunks are flowing along with the oil and it turns out there was so much sludge build up in the bottom of the pan, it sucked some up, suffered a momentary loss of oil pressure and spun the bearing. I know the transmission had a hard shift from first to second. Could it be low fluid? Maybe, but why do the swap just to find out the transmission is bad?
      My coworker friend was a smoker and it appears he preferred his coffee without a lid so the interior is....interesting. Also truck only has oxidation on the hood and fenders so the only reasonable choice was to find a salvaged donor vehicle to source parts from!!
      I have a buddy with a dealers license and I'm debating picking up this rear ended 2006 Escalade for a FULL front end/interior/dash/drivetrain swap. Can it be done? Plug and play? Anything someone doing something like this should know?
      I've done some pretty crazy engine swaps and garage rebuilds, 2 stroke porting early on, etc. 

I have the ability but hopefully you folks can chime in and confirm whether or not it is possible or if there is a better option. I was also looking at a 2004 Duramax/6speed which was t-boned pretty good as a potential candidate but there's something about that plush Escalade interior....