What did you pay for your truck?

27 minutes ago, Chris Callanan said:

Sticker was 58k - Sierra SLT, Preferred Plus, X31, Plastic Floor Mats - after incentives, discounts, etc... 42k...    I see the same dealer now has 1 for ~1k less than we paid...  I should go get a refund :)

You violated rule number one...stop shopping after you buy one! I don’t like to look at what they have listed right now, because when I bought in January, there wasn’t squat for incentives...??‍♂️

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

You violated rule number one...stop shopping after you buy one! I don’t like to look at what they have listed right now, because when I bought in January, there wasn’t squat for incentives...??‍♂️

I was in the same boat buying in January. I could have gotten a few more thousand if I waited it out. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, OnTheReel said:

I know... couldn't help myself though :)  still *feel* like I got a good deal... even if maybe I could have done better...  

• Like 2

On 9/1/2019 at 7:12 PM, Cpl_Punishment said:

That's really impressive. I'm also in Canada and just assumed those kinds of deals didn't exist for us. Unfortunately, I want a 2020 and would like to buy before next summer so I can use it for camping so I'll probably just have to see what I can get either boxing week or at the end of May. 

When you're ready to buy, and you know what truck you want, go to CarCostCanada and get a free invoice report. Then use their worksheet to get your price. That's how I managed to get my price. After days of the salesman telling me there was "no more room" for further discounting, I texted him a photo of my CCC worksheet and basically said, "This is why I'm offering you this price. It's a fair offer." And he stopped jerking me around and came within a couple hundred dollars of my offer. ?

2 hours ago, Missy said:

When you're ready to buy, and you know what truck you want, go to CarCostCanada and get a free invoice report. Then use their worksheet to get your price. That's how I managed to get my price. After days of the salesman telling me there was "no more room" for further discounting, I texted him a photo of my CCC worksheet and basically said, "This is why I'm offering you this price. It's a fair offer." And he stopped jerking me around and came within a couple hundred dollars of my offer. ?

Thanks.  I'll check that out. I also get preferred pricing (PPD) through work so I'm not exactly sure how that will play into it. 

Anyone buy a 2020 yet? Dealer local to me has the truck I want coming in but it's a 20, so far I've seen no deals on at4 locally at all, but they keep selling, and there are no more whites in our area, once again the same rebates are out for the 3rd month in a a row ? so no help there

12 hours ago, mwipp66 said:

Just picked up '19 silverado LTZ double cab with 6.2l and tech package. MSRP was 57k and after sale and rebate I got it for 43k ( pre ttl). Thought it was quite the steal!

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X705F using Tapatalk

That is a very good deal. Well done, sir. 

4 hours ago, jamin87ss said:

Anyone buy a 2020 yet? Dealer local to me has the truck I want coming in but it's a 20, so far I've seen no deals on at4 locally at all, but they keep selling, and there are no more whites in our area, once again the same rebates are out for the 3rd month in a a row ? so no help there

We're just not going to see very big rebates on the Trail Boss or AT4s for a while. As you mentioned, they are selling like hotcakes and GM knows it.