Best 2014-2018 Silverado/Sierra Outdoor Truck Cover

6 minutes ago, Keagan said:

There is a reason for it to be covered and it’s not used everyday. My avalanche is my workhorse.

I use  something similar to this (not mine it’s too dark outside but similar) keeps it out of the sun and tree debris...mine doesn’t have the room at the end, it’s a drive through

A3461591-AEBF-41DD-A8AE-1B25A19E627A.jpeg

Edited by SS502

I have just never known anyone ever in my life covering there truck. Maybe some people do but I have never know anyone regardless of the elements. I mean it can be bird crap, tree sap, rail dust, sand from sand storms, hail, or whatever. I am also the type that thinks dings, dents, scratches are part of truck character.

I have something similar size and setup like yours but we have 4 full-size trucks trying to fight for shade. Lol sometimes my high country gets kicked out in the elements where the heat, occasional dog scratches and bird poop bake in.

1 minute ago, Bash74 said:

I have just never known anyone ever in my life covering there truck. Maybe some people do but I have never know anyone regardless of the elements. I mean it can be bird crap, tree sap, rail dust, sand from sand storms, hail, or whatever. I am also the type that thinks dings, dents, scratches are part of truck character.

I am just quite the opposite from what you are use to bud. Thanks though!

I’d be interested too because my truck is white and the first winter/rain in a new house and the tree out from dumps a bunch of seed that when gets wet bleeds a brick red color that is extremely time consuming to remove properly so a cover would be great!

9 hours ago, Bash74 said:

I am also the type that thinks dings, dents, scratches are part of truck character.

Some of us like to take pride in a mint truck. You're name pretty much says it all.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bash74 said:
5 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:
Some of us like to take pride in a mint truck. You're name pretty much says it all.

Mint would be a classic like a 48 or a 59. Modern day, not so much of a mint and never will be, but people can do whatever they want like covering up their pavement queen.

Ummmm, no. Mint is the state of condition something is in. You’re talking Classic...and to be honest there aren’t too many Mint Classic vehicles, regardless of age that spent their lives subjected to the elements. I get it, you paid the big bucks for a truck you want to use as you define how a truck should be used. A lot of us like to prolong the eventual demise of our investments...I tow, I haul, I move junk and I even use 4x4 when needed. With that said, it’s going under a parking area when possible.

• Like 1

I would build a garage big enough for all your vehicles. Then you don't have to worry about if some fabric cover can keep the bird poop off.

seriously, if you are driving it regularly, do you want to have to un-cover and re-cover it every time?