Bedrug Horrible Idea???

Puma

I had line-x in the past and was always happy, but wanted something that fit my needs better.

We do a lot of camping and often sleep in the bed of the truck.  I didn't really want one of those air mattresses (the wife can't sleep on them...and she doesn't let me either :P)  So, in an effort to keep mama happy I took a chance on what I thought was " padded carpet". BOY WAS I WRONG!  The vehicle unique form fitting spun plastic is extremely soft and easy on my old joints.

NOW on to why I decided to post this review...

I had a gas can in the bed of the truck and by the time I made it over to fill the lawn mower, I had gas all over the bed of my truck.   I know, I know, I'm the idiot who didn't secure the can.  The wife was pissed and said I would have to buy a new one.  Being the stubborn old goat I am, I decided I would fix it.  Some Simple Green and my pressure washer worked great.  Granted, I had to wash and let it dry 3 times, but there is no trace of a gasoline smell.  So, was it a horrible idea?  Not at all!  This thing is wonderful!

Link to the Bedrug you have ???

Just another stubborn old goat curious about your form fitting spun plastic padded carpet.......on the fence about what to put on the bed floor if I install a hard tri-fold tonneau cover.

yeah I have one, I love it!  I had LineX before and I'm not wowed over by it, the rug is the way to go. if your hauling hard gravel and steel scrap and pipes get the OEM bed liner much stronger than a spray coating . the rhino is soft and easy to the touch, the lineX is like 60 grit sand paper, ouche!

you also want the tailgate rug , it makes crawling in on your knees painless! my set up was the 2 piece (bed floor, and tail gate ) $200. but they have a full bed rug 1 piece for about $400 which is sexy..

Edited by flyingfool