Wheel well liner

Any information on ordering factory wheel well liners. I have a 2020 GMC SLT that has the felt or carpet type wheel liners on it. I despise this new type liner, so hard to clean, and it’s a dirt magnet.  I would like to have the plain hard plastic ones. Is there anyone that can locate part numbers for the old style liners. I prefer to have factory parts as I’ve read that the after market ones sometimes takes a lot of fabrication to properly.  Vin number attached 

527A7169-D21B-4447-9BCC-1546AE05D4FD.jpeg

Rear OE wheel well liners are the fuzzy type. I installed them on my truck myself. I still don't understand why people say they are hard to clean. I don't find them to be that way.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks to all the replies.  Haven’t decided what I’m going to do just yet. 
Mine are definitely hard to clean, used car wash pressure wand and it looked good until it dried.  After drying it still was gritty.  Again thank you all who took time to reply.

Anyone ever take the rear liners out to wash any salt/dirt or crud that may build where a power washer or hose can't get to?   Was thinking about doing this recently but curious if anyone else had done this or feels there's any benefit.  Thinking in terms of keeping clean to avoid any places for rust to start down the road.    They look fairly straight forward to pull out but not sure it's worth the effort?

• Thanks 1

If it’s got dried mud then you need to soak them several times to loosen that up. I use a pressure washer where I can spray a detergent solution out the wand and I let that sit in there for tens of minutes. Then spray out the residue. If they are still left with a residue I find that a spray detailer will darken them up and hide the haze if it’s bad. I regularly run on dirt/gravel roads so it’s a hassle but the spray wand works wonders.

• Thanks 1

I use a mixture of paint thinner and motor oil in a sprayer. Looks good, cleans easy and cheap.

Don't spray liners with it in your driveway. I put it on the street.

• Thanks 1