What are you using your rewards points for?

1 hour ago, BlancoSilverado said:

GM floor mats and rear wheel well liners. GM was giving $200 for 20,000 points at that time

Good idea re the rear wheel liners, perfect use for some of mine. They do not amount to much, but something is better than nothing... :)

Used mine to save $50 on an OEM Silverado sunshade (which works fantastically in the TX heat) and to buy 6 months of Remote Fob via the MyChevrolet app with points, so I can know if it’s a feature I actually want to pay for monthly. 

• Like 1

I used mine on the Aeroskin II bug sheild.  Yes, it was overpriced from GM, but cost me less than $10 out the door.  Figured it was worth a shot at that price to see if I liked it.  Had one on my Wrangler and it saved a couple of windshields - Wranglers are notorious for taking direct hits from rocks and cracking since they are so vertical.

Put it on last night, and did not notice any additional wind noise this morning.  

I'm really leaning towards using mine for the retractable bed step up by the cab.  I've got 42,000 points so it would cover a good chunk, but I just have a hard time paying their overpriced cost when I could probably get it for $100 less anywhere else to begin with.  

Also considered using it towards the cold air intake, but I'm not so sure it's worth it.  I do have Corsa cat back ordered though :dunno: