Wheel Spacers, anybody got them, let's see them.

3 minutes ago, Stormtrouper said:

Considering 1.5 inch level and wheel spacers. Haven't measured track width yet, but guessing it is the same as 15', 1 inch larger up front. And also are the quality of the spacer a concern? If someone knows or has them please post. Thanks

This is stock for me. It's begging for spacers. I pull up to about 8k on occasion. 4k on regular basis. Are these things truly safe?

20190721_102733_HDR.jpg

1 hour ago, Cody OTR/L said:

They are safe but do put more strain on the hub and may decrease the longevity. ALWAYS get hub centric 78.1 spacers. I have 2" I'm putting on next week with my leveling kit. 

Please post asap, they said three weeks on my seat covers. That's when I go and get this done, but would like to add spacers and keep stock lift. Thanks

Screenshot_2019-07-20-20-46-57.png

1 hour ago, Cody OTR/L said:

They are safe but do put more strain on the hub and may decrease the longevity. ALWAYS get hub centric 78.1 spacers. I have 2" I'm putting on next week with my leveling kit. 

If you have a Trail Boss and your spacers go on before the lift, snap a pic at full lock please. If not would you mind measuring the length of the factory studs? I would not like to have to cut the factory studs. My 15's were 1.75 inch.

6mm Custom Bora Hub and Wheel Centric Spacers to clear the front calipers. Hub centric fits the hub and wheel centric fits the wheel bore for a tight wheel to hub fit. These spacers have a hub bore of 77.8 and a wheel bore of 106 to fit my Fuel Mavericks. These spacers eliminated the vibration I was getting from my Hub Centric only spacers.

Ordered Bora 1.5" thick, 77.8 hub bore x 106 wheel bore, hub and wheel centric spacers for the back since the front is wider now with the lift. Will probably need the cut down my studs so the wheels fit flush on the spacers.

Also using extended length lug nuts in front.

5d34a8ef6a27a_boraspacer.thumb.jpg.4c143b05bd74b98c8572bfbca5de7d90.jpg

5d34a8f1ca3ee_borascpcer.thumb.jpg.b56c9c886e5404ff59b086c4e8676c29.jpg

Edited by BlackLS

2 hours ago, Stormtrouper said:

If you have a Trail Boss and your spacers go on before the lift, snap a pic at full lock please. If not would you mind measuring the length of the factory studs? I would not like to have to cut the factory studs. My 15's were 1.75 inch.

The studs on my Trail Boss are 1.75" but only about 1.25" of thread

Edited by BlackLS

31 minutes ago, BlackLS said:

The studs on my Trail Boss are 1.75" but only about 1.25" of thread

Thanks, 2 inch it is. Now got to get flares. Considering these EGR from dealer $545 installed. But about to change front bumper to white. Didn't want to paint rear bumper, but I know I would want the flares to match. Check the RST, looks horrible to me. Starting to get over budget. Didn't want to debage, but if I go all white, definitely will. Opinions???

Screenshot_2019-07-06-21-40-17.png

Screenshot_2019-07-16-23-17-00.png

Screenshot_2019-07-16-23-15-27.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/15/2019 at 9:28 PM, Mash2k10 said:

What's the details on spacers, are you on stock wheels? Would love to see more pics. 

On 8/14/2019 at 4:52 PM, anthony2558 said:

1.5" spacers. No stud trimming. 

20190726_102608.jpg

Agreed, would like to know more. Stock wheels? What’s the measurements on the spacers and where did you purchase them from? 

Thanks!

Agreed, would like to know more. Stock wheels? What’s the measurements on the spacers and where did you purchase them from? 

Thanks!
1.50 wheel spacers, stock 20" wheels with 285/60R20 tires. 36ac46096a55c4af5cb1309d3509afba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2