fender markers-

10 minutes ago, Haftahunt said:

Are y’all taking them off to do it?? How do you get them off if so??

Leave em on and use a heat gun and a squeegee to push the edges of the tint in. VViViD has a good video on YouTube on how to do it. Worked for me. 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:19 PM, Joel S said:

Leave em on and use a heat gun and a squeegee to push the edges of the tint in. VViViD has a good video on YouTube on how to do it. Worked for me. 

Did you want to black them out completely? How do they look in the dark when the lights are on?

37 minutes ago, ApertureX said:

Did you want to black them out completely? How do they look in the dark when the lights are on?

Mine look "blacked out" but they still light up fine. I used the VViViD headlight tint. Did not remove them, peel and stick with a squeegee and an electronics heat gun.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GQRQ996/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Day markers.jpg

night markers.jpg

Anyone else having problems with the tint peeling up a bit on the lower side of the marker, where the middle rolls under to the flare?  I was able to do this mod thanks to the great info here, but have this slight peeling problem. 

I used the Vvivvid tint, heat gun, and razor blade.  Perhaps I needed to prep the marker lights better - I just washed them with water but should probably have used alcohol too.