New Update v148

claw2791

3 hours ago, fightingmajor said:

Installed it earlier.  I haven't noticed anything, but I wasn't having problems prior to it either.

Same here in my 2020 AT4 HD. Update went just fine.

Only issue I’ve had is with the system detecting my iPhone for car play, sporadically. We’ll see if that changes. 

• Like 1

Cool. Haven't been able to test anything yet. Wasn't having any problems before so just didn't want it to cause any. But always a risk with anything update wise.  EDIT: Only differences have seen since owning mine is minor differences in programming on a 20 vs a 19.

On my 20 the center cluster shows "DENALI" when getting in and also when unlocking it also turns on the fog lights as part of the perimeter lighting. (Fogs are always off by default)

The 19 Denali I had has a loaner showed "GMC" in the cluster and didn't turn on the fog lights when unlocking. Always wondered if they could/would add changes like that with an update. Minor things, but like the fogs turning on.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

d3e1f54685e9952d29516486f2cd30da.jpg57226005e50d3b62fd6ba0e1228f26d5.jpg

My 2020 2500HD Silverado LT gave me that update notification this morning just as I got to work and I saw it had a 12 minute installation time, so I will do that later today. I am glad to read it has radio updates because yesterday my radio started to stay on after I parked the truck and opened the driver's door. It wouldn't shut off after pressing the Ignition button on and off with my foot off the brake. I eventually just powered off the radio. I had to do this a few times. Hopefully this update takes care of this new issue.

1 hour ago, Centrebaseball said:

Do you have to plug in your iPhone for CarPlay or can you do it via Bluetooth?

Unfortunately, it has to be plugged in. Wireless would have been nice. I’ve read that in coming years, Apple may ditch the power connector on its top tier iPhones. 

Don't do the update! It completely effed up my truck. It would not detect my user profile based on my key so it went back to the guest profile. When I go to the users app to sign back in it tells me I cant use that app unless the car is running, only problem is the car IS running. When I go to the apps button and marketplace apps it also gives me errors. The truck also forgot all my Bluetooth pairings to my phone's and all the radio presets.

I wasn't going to install the update last night but as others mentioned, after the update downloaded, my truck radio wouldn't shut off even after I opened the door and I was afraid it would drain my battery so I ran the update. Big mistake it looks like. I'm going to let it sit for a while at work and hopefully it will magically fix itself by lunch.fd9128147e6e2c1975fa212fd1d75dad.jpg90d7b2d545913fb80f89c4ce7906fd6c.jpgf10fa7faefe4fdc1007ea48953e1233a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, SkidooSteve12 said:

My 2020 2500HD Silverado LT gave me that update notification this morning just as I got to work and I saw it had a 12 minute installation time, so I will do that later today. I am glad to read it has radio updates because yesterday my radio started to stay on after I parked the truck and opened the driver's door. It wouldn't shut off after pressing the Ignition button on and off with my foot off the brake. I eventually just powered off the radio. I had to do this a few times. Hopefully this update takes care of this new issue.

The radio will do this when a update is pending and ready to install.

• Like 1

My update notification came up just as I was pulling in to work this morning. I parked, shut off my truck and let it do the update while I went in to work.
I just went back out to check on it & so far, everything looks good. Didn’t notice anything glitchy & it appeared to retain all the stations, settings, etc. Actually, I didn’t notice anything different at all. It looked the same & functioned good for the 10 minutes I messed with it.
I was kinda disappointed to not see support for text messaging added.

• Like 1

My update notification came up just as I was pulling in to work this morning. I parked, shut off my truck and let it do the update while I went in to work.
I just went back out to check on it & so far, everything looks good. Didn’t notice anything glitchy & it appeared to retain all the stations, settings, etc. Actually, I didn’t notice anything different at all. It looked the same & functioned good for the 10 minutes I messed with it.
I was kinda disappointed to not see support for text messaging added.
Do you have a profile saved to your key, or are you using the guest account?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Nothing here yet either. I know the 20s had some infotainment upgrades and may be on different SW...curious to know if anyone who has a 19 got this yet?

Frankly I would be hesitant to update anyway since everything on mine is working at the moment. ?

• Like 1