New Update v148

claw2791

Do you have a profile saved to your key, or are you using the guest account?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I originally created my user profile but I was constantly having to acknowledge the privacy policy pop ups & it was driving nuts so I have since deleted it. Not sure if it’s just using a guest profile now or what.

Well I went out this evening after my truck sat all day and everything was back to normal. Not sure why the system went haywire after the update this morning, but it seems back to normal and my truck picked up my key and loaded my profile.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ShamrockShooter said:

Don't do the update! It completely effed up my truck. It would not detect my user profile based on my key so it went back to the guest profile. When I go to the users app to sign back in it tells me I cant use that app unless the car is running, only problem is the car IS running. When I go to the apps button and marketplace apps it also gives me errors. The truck also forgot all my Bluetooth pairings to my phone's and all the radio presets.

I'm running my '18s on the original software and the '19 Silverado on the older than original version dealer installed with the Nav. Everything works 100% of what I purchased the vehicles and the Climate Off bug disappeared when dealer installed an older version GM said was most compatible equipping a Nav for my VIN. I've turned off updating. Why should I update if everything is working fine...not worth any potential risk......it's not like it is going to add some magical new feature that I am not presently missing?

15 minutes ago, JAshworth03 said:

I’ve had my 2019 High Country for 2.5 months and haven’t seen 1 update pop up.  Is that normal?

Yeah, the last update for our 19s was back in August, so the truck was probably already updated when you bought it. You can check the software version in the system menu, should be v805.

Since no one with a 19 has chimed in about getting this update, I’m guessing v805 is going to be the end of the road for us.

• Like 1

Did the update when it came out... Only thing I've noticed is this morning while parked and listening to XM a message popped up with something about the volume was muted, please hit the power button to turn back on... or something like that... so I turned the radio off and then back on.... I'll see if it continues...

2 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

Yeah, the last update for our 19s was back in August, so the truck was probably already updated when you bought it. You can check the software version in the system menu, should be v805.

Since no one with a 19 has chimed in about getting this update, I’m guessing v805 is going to be the end of the road for us.

I agree. I bet GM is no longer supporting our “outdated” 2019’s. Ugh..

3 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

mine is a two week old 2020 and I got the update notice,  was on a road trip so I'll do it this weekend.