In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
Otter423

Truck won’t start, 95 Chevy truck

My 95 Chevy quit while I was plowing. I went to start it back up and it just does 1 click and nothing. I’ve tried jump starting it, charging the battery, following all wires, and removing and cleaning terminals, anyone have any suggestions. I’ve been at this for 2 days 

Check the engine and battery Grounds. 

do you have power with key on 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Gus524
      Hey everyone! I have been browsing the forums for about 6 months now and finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 RST about 3 weeks ago. 

I am looking to get some black wheels with some all terrains before winter. I am leaning towards OEM black wheels of some type as I have had better luck with OEM wheels holding up to these Minnesota winters.

Does anyone have these 18" OEM wheels (84641199)? I would love to see these on a vehicle!

I was also thinking of finding a set of Trail Boss wheels but I don't care for the looks of those as much. 

Lastly I found a few of these sets on Ebay, they appear to be my current wheels but in Black. I can't seem to find anywhere saying that these came from the factory in Black, but I think they look great!

Thanks everyone!! 

• By Eatyourham
      Disclaimer: I need a lot of help and don't know what I'm doing besides the research I've done thus far. Which is mixed to say the least.

I have a 2017 Chevy Silverado with the stock 20" wheels. I have stock Z71 suspension. Stock Tires. Live in CO and blew a tire on the way up to a mountain. Riding full size spare right now, but between that blown tire and a bolt clean through another that is still holding air, I think it's about (well past) time I get new tires altogether. With that comes the choice to go ahead and get my other changes done I'd like as well, including a level kit, smaller wheels, and larger tires (Pathfinder AT 285/70 R17).

With that in mind, I'm trying to do it cheaply (I know, f*ck me, first mistake). I found some used MB Wheels TKO wheels on Craigslist off of a taco for hella cheap and picked em up without doing a ton of research (second mistake). They are 17x8.5 6x5.5, which sounds good. Where it starts sounding problematic is the lugs and bore. These wheels are M12x1.5 with a thicc bore size at something around 106mm and obv the Silverado is M14x1.5 with a bore size of 78.1mm.

Offset is 27 stock and this wheel is -6. On this offset topic, I don't even know if this will be a problem or not. (possibly third mistake?)

My question is, will these wheels function safely on the Silverado if I purchase 60 degree acorn lugs at M14x1.5? What else would I need to do to make these work? Hub Ring? Offset? Am I being a complete moron? Should I just resell the wheels and scrap this?

Links:
      Level Kit I intend to use - https://www.americantrucks.com/motofab-3-front-2-rear-leveling-kit-0718-silverado-1500.html?utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=description&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ytvid103018MotoFab3front2rearlevelingkit&T5_Var3=silver#product_videos
      Wheels I purchased second hand - https://www.discounttire.com/buy-wheels/mb-wheels-tko/p/47299

Thanks everyone; forgive my ignorance.

• By FF259
      I have a 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4. A/c has been out for over 2 years had a bad compressor never got around to fixing it. Today I replaced the compressor, condenser, accumulator, orifice tube, and flushed all lines. Took it up to my buddy at the dealership and we charged it up. Put it under vacuum for a bit and no leaks. Drove home about 12 miles no problems blew ice cold. Left to go to the store about 2 hours later started it up the ac button was on but clutch wasn’t engaged and ac blowing warm. Turned the button off then back on clutch engaged and blew ice cold. About 10-15 seconds clutch disengages blows hot cycle the button again blows cold again. Every 10 seconds or so it blows hot and I have to cycle the ac button on the dash again get cold air.
      I know the compressor clutch should cycle on and off that’s normal but I don’t think it should be that frequent and you shouldn’t feel that significant of a temperature change right? And when it cycles off it doesn’t come back on unless you cycle the button. 

I’m thinking a issue with the low pressure switch on the accumulator but any advice? 
    • By truxedos
      More to follow! Let's see what else everyones got ...

• By Adrian M
      Wife took the truck to get new tires and she knocked it into "auto 4wd" and I noticed it a day after.. Now it has a rough sound and feel coming from the back.. Where do I start?