Should I get the big bad 6.2

The OP has been trapped in a Toyota Corolla (aka - Penalty Box) he NEEDS a 6.2 and like someone else said a 7.2 is not currently available.......... Hahahahaha 

STEP AWAY FROM THE PENALTY BOX..........................

For my next truck I am looking at the New Rivian Electric 0 to 60 in like 3 seconds. BAM that is probably equivalent to a 12.4? 

• Haha 1

The OP has been trapped in a Toyota Corolla (aka - Penalty Box) he NEEDS a 6.2 and like someone else said a 7.2 is not currently available.......... Hahahahaha 

For my next truck I am looking at the New Rivian Electric 0 to 60 in like 3 seconds. BAM that is probably equivalent to a 12.4? 

Well said. Penalty box time deserves a 6.2 !

Rivian - reserved a spot in line just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 5.3 8 speed and its great, plenty of power for me.....but I would have got 6.2 if they had it, why not...….its better to have something than not, and if that day ever comes where you need it well, you wont have it

14 hours ago, Dnt said:

The penalty box??. Trapped ??. Now that is freakin hilarious. The truck is going to definitely take some time to get used to. My teenage age will get the Corolla when he passes his drivers license exam later this year. So the “penalty box” will still be in our driveway. I love that name. I’ve called it the Slorolla for the past 5 years. 

• Like 1

6.2 if you are already interested in a higher trim truck. If you are looking at lower trim then go with the 5.3.

Previously GM made you buy SLT or LTZ trim to have 6.2 as an option. I believe for 2020 they are offering it in LT and SLE?

14 hours ago, Dnt said:

The penalty box??. Trapped ??. Now that is freakin hilarious. The truck is going to definitely take some time to get used to. My teenage age will get the Corolla when he passes his drivers license exam later this year. So the “penalty box” will still be in our driveway. I love that name. I’ve called it the Slorolla for the past 5 years. 

7 hours ago, Chevyguy273 said:

To my fellow members. Some of your opinions are absolutely hilarious. Thank you all for some really interesting opinions. I’ve decided on a 6.2. I’m hoping my local dealership can locate one next week. Evidently satin steel metallic LTZ with a 6.2 is not easy to find in the northeast. 

Excellent choice. You won't regret it.

• Thanks 1

One thing that might make the 5.3 more attractive is the availability of the 10 speed with it in some models. Just saying.

That being said I have a 2020 HC with the 6.2 with 3.42's and the power is mind blowing

• Like 1