Yes, I have replaced all belts. I took it to the dealer and they said, that there is a bolt missing on exhaust manifold between Cylinder 6 and 8 that may be creating the loud whistle. Wanted to charge me between 300 and 900 depending on how they were gonna try to extract broken bolt and replace. 

i cant hear it ....

you check the tensioner?

Gates sells a belt tensioner tool on amazon,

https://www.amazon.com/Gates-91132-Belt-Tension-Tester/dp/B000CRDLZM/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=belt+tensioner+tool&qid=1594996745&sr=8-16

hope its not something in the trans

Edited by flyingfool

2 hours ago, Mfsr2005 said:

Yes, I have replaced all belts. I took it to the dealer and they said, that there is a bolt missing on exhaust manifold between Cylinder 6 and 8 that may be creating the loud whistle. Wanted to charge me between 300 and 900 depending on how they were gonna try to extract broken bolt and replace. 

Either its the broken manifold bolt, which is very possible, or absolute worst case, its internal.  Bent pushrod, busted valve spring, bad AFM lifter on Cyl 4 or 6.  Either way, simply changing the oil wouldn't cause this to magically start, its just coincidence.  

Edited by newdude

Video will not play for me... however... I had what I thought was a bad belt and took it to the dealer as I replaced the belt and had same issue.  (When I started form a stop I'd get a squeak and then again at shifts).   Dealer (Bill Kay ion Lisle Illinois is horrible after 12+ years of being a customer) told me it was there flapper valve. I replaced the full exhaust system with Borla and still had squeak.   Then was pushed off due to Pandemic (understood) and then the trans would "blip" about 200 RPM when  upshifting.   Then when I down shifted I'd get a hard shift.   Took it to Chevy of Naperville and they found a bad Torque converter and the squeak was a "jet" that was restricted.   Full Tran replacement.   (Thankfully I have the extended warrantee!)

i have a bad squeek on my 2012 2500 HD , 6.0 motor and 6 speed trans. it only squeels bad when i floor it hard,  somone else mentioned it might be the torque converter making the noise, but it hasnt failed yet, and i stopped going WOT . cause i dont like pulling transmissions in the driveway 

Edited by flyingfool

i would go easy on her if you got the squeek or squeel , you might smoke the trans, it probably needs the trans pump updates , and upgraded torque converter,, put an inline filter on the cooler line and see if you catch lots of metal...

7 hours ago, Mfsr2005 said:

I will try that. I looked at the pan drop didn't see any metal in transmission. 

metal is usally inside the trans filter trap, cut it open and look around.  but i would check the belt tension deflection first on the main serp belt

Edited by flyingfool