16 Silverado aftermarket tail lights

VanguardK2

Posting my aftermarket tail lights from my used 2016 Silverado. bought LTZ tails from a member here, took these off as they were installed when i bought the truck last year. no damage, have had 0 issues with water or condensation. actually love these tails but id rather have the LTZ factory lights installed. light output is great. had them on a LTZ truck so im guessing these are the models for the LED trucks and im not sure if they will be 100 percent compatible with a 2014or 15 application. In any case there are threads here to make your own resistors or people who make harnesses if you run into problems, but i never did. 

willing to ship at buyers expense, but send a PM with a zip code so i can figure out cost of shipping to you. otherwise we could probably meet if nearby to DENVER, GOLDEN, or LITTLETON COLORADO. 

I'm posting this on the forum, local craigslist and other apps/sites just to move these quickly, but if they are sold elsewhere ill update the post as soon as possible.

Would like to get 300 out of em but I'm also realistic so send me an offer  and we can go from there. 

Thanks for taking a look at the ad, have a good day!

20201118_174210.jpg

20201118_174256.jpg