Trying to pull the front driveshaft on my '07 Sierra 1500 (new style).  Front of shaft is free (out of front diff) but at the back end there is a pressed u-joint (no bolts) with a short rubber boot clamped over the spindle end and it is not sliding out of the transfer case as easily as other driveshafts I've pulled in the past.  Dont want to force it if the boot is what's holding it back.  Do not see any videos or explanatary photos online showing how the DS removes from the transfer case.  Anyone help?   See photo.  Much thanks...

20210204_200148.jpg

Thanks for the reply txab.  After hours wasted searching, I couldn't find a video based on year range and issue but I'm sure they're out there.  Ive found vids on just about everything else and I've got the engine bay stripped down to almost nothing sans long block.  Doing a 153k mile overhaul and adding some hp and appearance mods finally (eveling kit, shorty headers, intake, injectors, lite cam, etc).   Can you send a link of someone pulling that shaft if its handy?  Do you know if the boot slides off from the transfer case side - I'm not seeing a clamp there - rather than cutting the clamp on the other side?  

Appreciate the time.  Thanks again.

20210204_185608.jpg