Radio keep losing EQ settings

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 7:09 PM, BrandonM82 said:

Have had my 2021 Elevation for about 4 days.  I just started noticing that my EQ settings don’t save. Also the same problems as some of the others - the volumes of the phone and the radio always go to the very bottom as well. I reset the radio. Reset the EQ settings. Will see if there’s any change tomorrow. No known fix is troubling yo me. 

Great. I bought my 2021 Elevation yesterday and am having the issues as well. You’d think GM would have a fix for this. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 9:43 PM, Jacob Pinard said:

Alright, so resetting the radio has that fixed anyone’s issues. I’ve had this truck sense April and it’s driving me nuts! 2 other of my

friends have same issues!! 

I reset my radio the hard reset everyone is talking about. My 2021 Chevy radio has been fixed right ever since I did the radio reset! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BVD said:

I am having the same issue with my 2021 Equinox.  The radio settings keep zeroing out as does the phone volume.  Some have mentioned to do a hard reset.  How does one do that? 

Browse the radio menu's to Settings > System > Return to Factory Settings 2) Select Reset Vehicle Settings 3) Wait to reset 4) Select Erase Settings and Personal Data You will need to reset your stations etc. I did both options listed forreset the radio has kept settings since doing this.

This was on my Silverado, I would guess it is similar for the equinox.

It worked for me and it's been 3 months

• 1 month later...

Been annoyed since May 28th. The day after i got the truck home with the startup volume being super loud when i get in and start it.  Just tried it and so far 3 starts its holding.  Fingers crossed.  Its booked in to the dealer for a recall and free oil change tomorrow morning. I guess ill take this off the list

• 1 month later...

Mines held since my post on September 7th.  Should've took the few seconds to do this a longtime ago.  Im sure it wouldve been at my local dealer for hours amd returned unchanged if I told them about it.