What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

LOL - I was going to reply to Ryan, "Better you than me". :D When I was on my way back from Cali back in the day, I took a 100 mile route around Chicago, HAHAHA! Wanted no part of it.

I've spent a few years in a couple different cities - no life I want to live, that's for sure. Don't know how people do it. I don't even like visiting.

• Like 1

Nice - that's good. Hope I didn't sound like I was bashing your post. I'm a typical Masshole with a big cyber mouth. :lol:

I thought pickups were technically not allowed on Lakeshore Drive? A friend of mine lives out there and got ticketed once.

Um I passed a bunch of police on LSD over the years never had an issue mayb they see my out of state plates? Or they like my truck? Kinda hard to keep a passenger vehicle off a road

Ryan

Um I passed a bunch of police on LSD over the years never had an issue mayb they see my out of state plates? Or they like my truck? Kinda hard to keep a passenger vehicle off a road

Ryan

Chicago is a shitty corrupt city in a shitty corrupt state, they can do whatever they want:

http://www.wbez.org/series/curious-city/question-answered-why-ban-pickups-lake-shore-drive-where-can-they-park-104631

LOL - I was going to reply to Ryan, "Better you than me". :D When I was on my way back from Cali back in the day, I took a 100 mile route around Chicago, HAHAHA! Wanted no part of it.

I've spent a few years in a couple different cities - no life I want to live, that's for sure. Don't know how people do it. I don't even like visiting.

Lol I went around too! I went with my parents one time when I was a kid and there was nothing that interested me. My wife was curious and I told her we could go if she wanted but there was really no point, unless she really wanted to see some projects and get shot at, or go to a museum.

I would like to visit that natural history museum one day, but only if I am going to be there for something else.