Our next live post: 2014 Corvette Reveal & 2013 Detroit Auto Show

We are proud to announce the next installment in our Live Post Series.

We will be LIVE at the 2014 C7 Corvette unveiling next month, the night of January 13th, 2013.

We will then be LIVE on the floor of the 2013 Detroit Auto Show the following two days, January 14th and January 15th.

How can we improve our Live Posts? What should we do differently or in addition to? Let us know in this thread! :cheers:

Yeah, unfortunately. I'd actually like to see what the place is like during public hours. It's crazy during press days but I'd imagine much different from public days.

your live posts are great. Up to the minute info and all the pics your phone/service/reception will allow. I(probably we) appreciate you bringing all of this to us as it unfolds. Even the "POD" design dashboard. I think.

Thank you! We really enjoy bringing them to you.

Is that the only 2 days the show is?

Im thinking if i could make it out there.. Depending on the days we could make a weekend out of it,

No, those are just the press days. Public days are a week, Jan 19th-27th

We are proud to announce the next installment in our Live Post Series.

How can we improve our Live Posts? What should we do differently or in addition to? Let us know in this thread! :cheers:

I thought your live post was great! I enjoyed following along that day. And as I always say, the more pics the better!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived