Bilstein shocks and Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors w/ceramic pad

rtoiniraq

I bought these parts for my 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 (gmt 800)3rd but ended up trading it in before I installed them for a 2013 Subaru WRX.

First is a set of 4 Bilstein 5100 HD shocks. $260 shipped to 48 states. MO preferred.

20130719_213547.jpg

Second, is a front set of Powerstop's tow and haul drilled and slotted rotors w/ ceramic pads. $175 shipped to 48 states. MO preferred.

20130719_213311.jpg

20130719_213359.jpg

Thank you for looking. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Cody

Rotor size may be good to know for the people interested. I know when I replaced mine they asked what size rotors I had

Good point.They are 12 inches.

Thought factory was 13" on 05's

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Thought factory was 13" on 05's

I order them from 4wheelparts.com. I used their drop down menu to select my truck and this kit was a match. When I measured them, they were actually 12 1/4 inches. Maybe I need to call them to verify.

That is the size of the 04 front with 4 wheel discs. 05 when they went to disc/drum they upped the rotor size

I sent them an email so hopefully they will be able to clarify. Maybe I won't have to worry about selling then and they will just reimburse me. Thank you for the heads up, I don't want to rip anyone off or sell them something that won't fit.

That is just my concern with them. 2005 had 2 sizes. the AWD SS's had the 04 front brakes because they were 4 wheel disc, 05.5-06 got the bigger 05+ brakes

The brake kit is no longer available, they are being returned cause they sent me the wrong set. Thank you chawkins6789 for all the info. Price drop on the shocks... $240 shipped.

Hey its no problem. Dont want to see anyone burned or get complaints about you misleading or selling the wrong parts.

I wish those shocks were for a 2wd im about due for a new set

Hey its no problem. Dont want to see anyone burned or get complaints about you misleading or selling the wrong parts.

Me either. 4wheelparts.com didn't even know, they had to call the manufacturer.

Archived