2014+ Leveling Kits

23 hours ago, FilthyPoncho said:

Answer to all this is up above. Perhaps I should've quoted myself or put it all in one post instead of making it confusing for everyone. 

ah!!! i was just looking at the pics and didnt notice you posted both, my bad!  thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/28/2020 at 10:33 AM, Shredzy said:

Has anyone bought & installed these $8   2" front leveling spacers from Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/AYNEFY-Self-Leveling-Suspension-Compatible-Silverado/dp/B08B8W8FKH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=2"+front+leveling+kit+sierra+1500&qid=1598624039&sr=8-1

A friend is looking to do a 2" front level on his '16 Sierra 1500 and we found the ones above as well as several on eBay for $25-35.

Any forseeable issues by going with these vs. Motofab or other brands?

My friend installed these spacers with no problems.

I just installed my 2" motofab top spacer in the front and their 2" block in the rear.

About 2 weeks later I hear a creaking sound when turning my wheel to the right only, forward or reverse doesn't matter.

Here's a pic of the lift. I like it but thinking about getting 5100's instead of the spacer, not sure how I feel about it and the ranchos ride like garbage. 13k miles on my 2017. I also never would have gotten the rear block if it wasn't for the 2" spacer making the truck loose nose high on all surfaces. When I first got the truck back I was instantly wishing I got a 1.5" spacer. Or that I just got a 2.5" spacer and the 3" rear block. LOL I'm so indecisive. The main goal was to just fit 33's or a little bigger and fill the wheel wells better. good thing is that I'm only out like 150 and did all the intall myself minus the alignment at the dealership.

ttttruuucckk.jpg

Edited by vivalapalmer

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 4:41 PM, mgnic said:

2014 LTZ with stock wheels.  The after pic is with MotoFab 2" level kit,  Bilstein 5100 all the way around and Michelin Defenders 275/60 20 tires added.    I really like how it turned out. 

2014 Silverado 1.jpg

Truck after 2.jpg

Truck after 3.jpg

Any rubbing issues? I am considering the moto fab 3 inch front spacer and 2 inch rear block. I want to put 33's on my truck as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great forum here guys! I've started going through this topic, but there are way too many pages to read through! Haha

Hoping for a simple answer for my setup:

I have a 2015 Sierra 1500 All-Terrain with a MotoFab 2.5" front leveling kit installed. I'm wanting to get some Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my stock 20" wheels and wondering what larger sizes others have run successfully with this setup without any other mods or rubbing. Thanks for the help!

Edited by Ruben Clark

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I missed this thread when looking.So here is the situation: I have a 2018 4.3 2WD that just hit over 60k. It appears that my struts have gone bad and need to be replaced. I figure while replacing them it would be a good time to lift/level and add bigger tires.

I’ve found some nice wheel/tire take offs with Nitto terra grapplers in 275/65/20. I’ve seen that people have them fit with a 2.5” Leveling kit.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’ll need new UCAs going at 2.5, new struts(because mine are old), and the kit. Does anyone make a kit that has all of that, doesn’t ride horrible, and isn’t outrageous in price?

What would you guys do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installed MotoFab 2” leaving kit in time 2018 Sierra 1500 crew cab a few weeks ago.  Running stock rims with 265/65/18 tires and getting slight rub at full lock.  I need new tires anyway and was thinking of 275/65/18.  Would the bigger tires make the rub worse? Is there a decent fix for the rub besides new rims?