2014+ Leveling Kits

1 hour ago, Kman731 said:

Perfect, thanks. I think I'll do the 2" front and 1" back

So the 2.25" was too much lift for the ball joints?

The stamped steel uca’s are gm’s version of cutting costs. They changed to these 17 and up. If u have aluminum or forged uca’s, u should be ok. My 15 had aluminum and I never had a issue in over 100 k. These new ucas’ from Readylift have 1 ton ball joints for better articulation from what I am told.

Well, here it is. My 19 limited. I installed the ready lift kit, 66-3086. Had my 275/65-20 ko2’s installed with a alignment done. The truck rides the same as stock, in my opinion. You do feel a little more of the road due to the e rated tires but it’s great. Feels more controlled than my 19 slt(new body style), which I didn’t like. I drove it home, cranked it full lock in either direction, over speed bumps and any other road imperfections that I could find. I can honestly say there was no rubbing anywhere whatsoever. I even have a set of husky mud flaps installed. It’s sits nice and level. I may ad the ready lift 2.25” rear block kit to give me back a little rake for towing and hauling. Overall... love it. 

E5FB2E04-9328-4CCC-AD5B-DD66E655969C.jpeg

3538B924-5115-4BEB-9D1C-51C65F0565CE.jpeg

Looks great! I don't think I'd go with the 2.25 block, I have the ReadyLift 2.25 level with the UCAs and the ReadyLift 1.5 add-a-leaf in the rear , as the truck sits in this pic I have a 150lbs of sand in the bed to keep it from having more rake to it. Just my opinion, I think you'd end up with the same look as original just sitting higher.f2db4ad44b3f5e7267703f86af7e63c5.jpg5f7beb2f114a8b4cfce8600eb394c69b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Kinecr, what brand/model are those nerf bars? If you don’t mind me asking 

Rough Country, don't mind at all, got them on American Trucks website, don't remember model but they're the wheel to wheel version.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

for those of you with larger tires on stock wheels and stamped arms..how badly does it rub?

i need tires before winter and was going to go with 285/60r20 on the stock wheels and then get different wheels in the spring. 

Does it just rub at full lock? I am ok with that for now. 

the truck is a 2017 high country with 2"front leveling kit 

8 hours ago, Ray Capobianco said:

you have the stamped arms? 

it seems a bunch or people were rubbing with factory 20s and anything larger then stock tire size. 

I had the stamped a arms. I installed the Readylift 66-3086 kit.

Has anyone bought & installed these $8   2" front leveling spacers from Amazon?

https://www.amazon.com/AYNEFY-Self-Leveling-Suspension-Compatible-Silverado/dp/B08B8W8FKH/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=2"+front+leveling+kit+sierra+1500&qid=1598624039&sr=8-1

A friend is looking to do a 2" front level on his '16 Sierra 1500 and we found the ones above as well as several on eBay for $25-35.

Any forseeable issues by going with these vs. Motofab or other brands?

On 8/19/2020 at 6:33 AM, Vasa1 said:

No rubbing issues at all with my set up

I stand corrected. I have some rubbing on the forward side of my passenger uca only at full lock going in reverse. 

Anyone run the rancho rs9000 quick lift? I have the readylift 2.25 now but want to upgrade the shocks and figure its better to have less spacers. To make up for the .25 i found a 1/2" spacer that goes ontop of the coils for $19. Steel. I could go with the oem rs9000 struts but for the same price I can just get the coils and not need a spring compressor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk