2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

You will need a cap made for the 2014-2018 GMC or Chevy.  The new caps are made with a lip the whole way around the edge that goes down over the side rails and tailgate.  You may be able to make a different cap fit but it may leak and the sides of the cap won't line up correctly with the sides of the bed.

6 hours ago, sk said:

You will need a cap made for the 2014-2018 GMC or Chevy.  The new caps are made with a lip the whole way around the edge that goes down over the side rails and tailgate.  You may be able to make a different cap fit but it may leak and the sides of the cap won't line up correctly with the sides of the bed.

Thank you for answer. I ill look for some use one but its hard to find something around the area.  Lots of FORDs and DODGEs but nothing for  GMC or SILVERADO 2014 and up. I'm looking for one from 2013 silverado so ill go there probably next week to try it      ill see

THX

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up an American Tonneau trifold from Auto Anything last week. I got them to knock 10% off via the online chat, and it arrived in 3 days. For the price ($225) it is great, just as nice as the $400 trifold covers I checked out at a local store, and its made in the USA. 

Is there a vendor on this forum that sales a divider with there covers.

I was looking for something that would hold grociers, etc..... preventing them from sliding around.
16 Sierra 1500 long bed. f3ff812b5380efd47a7d367cd5cb897e.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Cook said:

I believe autoanything has the retrax and an 18% off coupon

thanks for this reminder.  i'm going to hit them up for a discount on a 1 yr low price guarantee.  

Nice, just got back $75 for a 10 min phone call. 

Edited by bndawgs

Not sure what all covers they sell but I found a site called hebron auto parts and they had a bakflip for $760.  Almost everyone else's had it for $899, I was able to get autoanything to price match them, I just haven't had a chance to install it yet

5 hours ago, Magnate said:

Says code doesnt apply to the retrax I want. I'll try to call later.

i just checked, yeah doesn't look like that discount applies to the power one.  

use the online chat and ask for it.  

American Tonneau Soft Rolling Cover from Autoanything.com.  Price was incredible, plus they sent 1) long cargo hook, 2) life hammer (breaks windows and cuts seatbelts), 3) tailgate seal and 4) tonneau conditioner.  I honestly felt guilty after what I paid with a discount and free shipping.  Made in America, easy installation, high quality.  This one definitely seals better than an over-the-rails cover I bought last year.  Looking forward to adding some plugs for the stage pockets and a bedrug.  

IMG_5547.JPG

Edited by leevon