What have you done to your K2 today?

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Twice a year washing the truck is pointless. Fall when crops are harvested and spring when they are planted. Won't stay clean five minutes. Well planting is winding down so Pepper got a much needed bath. She still looks good 😉 

Marty, pic, please? Pretty please?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Very cool!!!!

Looks like the Panthers are multiplying, be careful🤔😬 

Thanks, Jim! I'm keeping it to three panthers and one tiger for now - it's difficult to be a servant for many more felines than that! :D

• Like 1

Just received my AutoSync from WAMS and the harness from BTDiesel for the 2017+ K2 trucks.
Also ordered a BCM upgrade tonight from WAMS - dunno if I need it but it'll be fun to check out.
Update coming soon! :)

• Like 1

On 5/6/2021 at 3:06 PM, SafetyDaveG said:

Did you use the for light bracket from Rigid?

How much of the plastic bucket did you cut out?

No, I thought about getting that bracket kit but the ones that came with the light bar were perfect and fit just right. Only think I had to do was use longer bolts to go through the stock bar on the truck. That's why I went with the 32" instead of the 20" light bar. It lined up just right in the lower part of the grill too. 

As for the switches, I bought the factory piece that comes with the trailer brake because it was already smooth. Once you remove the trailer brake piece from the back, you just have to cut out for the two switches which isn't much and they fit just right. 

On 5/13/2021 at 9:23 PM, MikeBMW said:

Borla exhaust installed today at the dealership.

IMG_0319.JPG

Is it weird the first thing I noticed were the green and yellow crocs you had on? 🤣 Sounds great, how's the drone at highway speed?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The factory tires were finally below the legal treadwear, so I bought new tires.

Falken Wildpeak AT3W LT275/70R18

Front Bilstein 6112 on highest setting

Rear 2.25" Readylift block

spacer.png

Edited by Granite7
Stupid BBCode disabled
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, boettcher40 said:

Is it weird the first thing I noticed were the green and yellow crocs you had on? 🤣 Sounds great, how's the drone at highway speed?

Thanks! Yeah, I'm a Green Bay fan. :)
That's the nice thing about Borla exhaust: there is no highway drone - in fact, at highway cruising, you barely know they are there.

• Like 2

I ordered a rear differential cover. 

PML DC-ASM-11129 

Magnetic drain plug , fins, blingy . More shittt to piss money on.

I have to change fluids so while I'm at it might as well. 

https://yourcovers.com/pml-gm-aam-95-976-12-bolt-rear-differential-cover.html?Session_ID=56eabe6815806d7eca0a5f63ed1a4069

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MikeBMW said:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm a Green Bay fan. :)
That's the nice thing about Borla exhaust: there is no highway drone - in fact, at highway cruising, you barely know they are there.

I tried really hard to say something nice about the quaterbackless Packers, but I just could not do it and look at myself in the mirror tomorrow 🤣😂🤣😂🤨😬

Oh, and GO SEAHAWKS!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

I tried really hard to say something nice about the quaterbackless Packers, but I just could not do it and look at myself in the mirror tomorrow 🤣😂🤣😂🤨😬

Oh, and GO SEAHAWKS!!!

GB will get through this, AR ain't going anywhere.
Still, we're way off topic, and I still have the AutoSync dongle to post something about.
The toughest thing for me was getting to the module to plug in the harness to make it compatible with 2017+ trucks.
I pulled the bottom dash valence but the journey to the module, above the BCM was a B****.
I used a small screw driver to lower the locking tab, and, then used the same screw driver to press the release catch for the connector.
Contortion and putting back the center console was an imperative. (I have a three seater in the front)
I, finally, got a hand in, unlocked the proper connector, plugged in the harness, and it worked!

21 hours ago, dieselfan1 said:

I ordered a rear differential cover. 

PML DC-ASM-11129 

Magnetic drain plug , fins, blingy . More shittt to piss money on.

I have to change fluids so while I'm at it might as well. 

https://yourcovers.com/pml-gm-aam-95-976-12-bolt-rear-differential-cover.html?Session_ID=56eabe6815806d7eca0a5f63ed1a4069

+1

IMG_3585.jpg.2b16a78192d0ef8f1333855354f94af0.jpg

• Like 2