What have you done to your K2 today?

ok so the led light behind the grill will be more intensive than i first thought.. . you have to remove the whole front basically.. . which i didn't have enough time this weekend to start...

anyone have any tips .. ?.. .. it looks intimidating....

Couple videos you can review before you start. I'm planning on doing mine Friday (been putting it off for a while). If you were closer to Houston, I'd say stop by and we both trucks.

• Like 1

Couple videos you can review before you start. I'm planning on doing mine Friday (been putting it off for a while). If you were closer to Houston, I'd say stop by and we both trucks.

word.. thanks yeah i did see the 2014 light bar install.. it was a good vid.... again, i can do it.. just more than i thought it was going to in tale.. i just need to take a day and start-finish it.. ... but its been so hot... i might wait till oct .

good luck with your install!...

ok so the led light behind the grill will be more intensive than i first thought.. . you have to remove the whole front basically.. . which i didn't have enough time this weekend to start...

Looks tougher than it really is. Took me 2 hours to install my lightbar with a wireless remote. Wasted the most time worrying whether I was going to break a clip....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

its not that difficult. Other than getting the top bumper fascia off( upper plastic piece of bumper). If you got the rough country kit it's as simple as install a couple bolts on existing holes on the radiator core support. Good luck with the install!!

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Edited by chrispassas21

thanks guys!!.. .. yeah i bought some longer bolts.. so i can attach it to the radiator supports... i'll drill holes through them... as for the switch.. i'm going to try and locate it in the cig lighter.... . i'll update this when i attempt and get it done.

Edited by Crstfr

thanks guys!!.. .. yeah i bought some longer bolts.. so i can attach it to the radiator supports... i'll drill holes through them... as for the switch.. i'm going to try and locate it in the cig lighter.... . i'll update this when i attempt and get it done.

you could do a wireless remote if that's what your looking for also!

2015 1500 LT Silverado Midnight Edition

Found an hour of free time yesterday and installed GM - Illuminated Door Sills. Love the way they look! Of course, made a how to video. The box didn't come with instructions and tried searching he web for some. Came up dry. So enjoy this How-To.

Part # 22933513.

Before:

e877db68489e2707c50e953692599f90.jpg

After:

9c012b3eed44e2c6cadc497b5a5afe74.jpg

578183ef3ca880579520f024ea61ef1b.png

7509d7a5243ed0c4c75ee59714617476.jpg

54527080ed2c911a2db162f5b5592d72.jpg

https://youtu.be/6vFuV9TAGZE

Edited by pgamboa
  • Like 21

Just got my BDS 6"lift installed new falcon wild peak MTs 35/12.5

Fuel Savage 20

Amp research steps

D badged

The BDS lift drives amazing feels exactly like leveled with 33's Falcon at

The MTs are at a little bit louder but definitely quiet for MT

No rubbing at all

Will post some pics on level ground tomorrow

8addd99160c02daa3c832a500def4ba0.jpg

8fa6f2570fecafbc0b5481b60a22cc38.jpg

aeff4458ddaba74c816d6d95e1e70127.jpg

9fc9c5cd12ab8d6e0832e20a60716a85.jpg

Edited by Crazyfly
  • Like 9

Has been a busy few days but here is what I've done in that time. Removed air dam, replaced antenna with a stubby one, added Readylift 2.25" leveling kit, 20x10 Moto Metal 970s, and 305/55 Toyo AT.

3b183ba2b694a1b4a853e56d9fa41284.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk