Who Has The Highest Mileage On Their 14+?

Psssst.... It's because not having a catch can isn't an actual problem until the build up is so bad it creates a running issue. In which case you hand a mechanic 400 dollars or so at 150K miles for a walnut blast and you're back in business. 
We'll see soon!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2014 Silverado LT double cab 4x4 and I just rolled over 91200 KM(57,000Mi)

I've only ownded for  just over a year now and I've put over 50,000 KM(31,200MI) on it.

its my daily driver

Edited by hpknightridr
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Up to 53 and change. 

As for the DI carbon buildup, I wonder if such things as engine braking helps with that. I know on the Northstars, to decarbon the rings you rap em up damn near to redline in 2nd, and then let the engine brake the car. It has the added benefit of being fun as hell. 

Just a thought. I have no issues with my L86, and my most recent Blackstone report came back glowing. 

• Like 1

I have 100k+ on my 2014 now but my brothers friends dad has a 2015 SLT 5.3 that he uses for work, they always go out of state for underground/pipe work and he has over 300k on his truck. Bought new in 2015.

Good to see they last, even with plenty of use on the work site.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I just rolled 95000 on mine yesterday. Over the last two days, I changed the engine oil and filter. I changed 1 gallon of trans fluid with AC Delco Dexron VI. I changed the cabin air filter. Gave the truck a bath and dried it. It was around 43 degrees so not too bad. I also installed my Christmas gift from my wife, the Opt7 LED Triple Tailgate light bar or whatever it is called. 

Here is a picture of my readout. I have had the truck for 52K miles and that is the lifetime gas mileage. You can compare the dash readout with the Fuelly calculated in my signature. 

95000 miles.jpg

Edited by Eddie 70
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I finally hit 100000 mile mark today on the way home from work. I backed into my parking spot this morning with 99993 miles. A short way into my trip home and I hit the mark with 2605 hours (38.38 MPH). Backed into the garage and installed my tygon tubing to the Fumoto Valve and let it start draining right then. Should be ready to ready to go in the morning with newly rotated tires and new oil and filter. 

I am officially out of warranty now and on my own for anything that happens. The warranty items I have had done are replacement of the AC Condenser and replacement of the radiator and thermostat. Along with the other factory recalls. 

100000 Miles.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Screenshot from my aCar app. I have put 60000 miles on my truck since I got it about 2.5 years ago. You can see my average MPG over that time that is calculated. My truck now has 102.5k miles on it and still runs just as well as it ever has. Factory stock with the exception of 2 inch lowering shackles in the rear and Bilstein shocks.

Screenshot_20180501-140620.png

I posted this pic in the other thread. I meant for it to go here in my thread. Here you can see that it is possible to get almost 600 miles on a tank of gas along with the mileage at the last fill up.

600 Miles Per Tank.jpg

• Like 1