Air bags on dropped 14 sierra

I have a 2014 single cab sierra with a beltech 4/7 drop and was looking around on forums to see what I could do to make the ride better. Most people would just say airbags and not specific kinds or brand it wasn't even the same truck so does anybody know what airbags could probabaly work best with a dropped truck so it could ride better? Any help would be appreciated!!

What don't you like about your ride?

With a flip kit on leaf springs, the addition of air bags will do nothing to help your ride. The only thing the McGaughy's or any other helper bag kit will do is provide you with better load carrying capacity.

Your truck should ride at least as good as stock on stock leaf springs with a flipped axle, nothing has changed. The only thing that will affect the ride negatively would be your shock choice.

Only when using air bags with a four-link/panhard instead of leaf springs would there be an improvement.

Well it's a little tricky to explain I have been in many dropped trucks and mine rides pretty good compared to them but i feel the truck rides pretty bumpy and bouncy which I knew dropping it wasn't going to make it ride all that great so that's why I was trying to get the helper bags. I have the beltech 4/7 with beltech shocks as well.

Mine rides a little bumpy but not much different than stock. But you.have to get it in your head that you.are.lowered with a static drop. It's not going to ride like stock. Which rear shocks do you have?

Yea I know I was just trying to see if anybody had done something to try and improve the ride some but I had a feeling that there was probabaly nothing I could do. I have the beltech street performance shocks do you guys know of better ones?

Archived