Thanks for all kind words and feedback.

As for the power fold switch, it seems that GM maybe be superseding 23154702 with a new updated part #. When a supersede happens, it generally means they have a new component distributor. This means new manufacturing, longer lead times for new product, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

If anyone is interested in performing the Power Fold Tow mirror upgrade i have a pair of OEM takeoffs that I’m selling.

i have additional pictures upon request, i can’t upload more on here.

asking for $500 shipped from Dallas, or local pickup.

37E4FB4B-5C06-4ABF-B9AB-42D35BF696C4.jpeg

Thanks for all kind words and feedback.

As for the power fold switch, it seems that GM maybe be superseding 23154702 with a new updated part #. When a supersede happens, it generally means they have a new component distributor. This means new manufacturing, longer lead times for new product, etc.

Any idea on when you'll have some?

There are 2 listings for the 23154702 switch on Ebay.

One seller in Atlanta has them listed for $1,128.98 plus shipping. They must be gold plated.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2018-Silverado-Sierra-Door-Power-Fold-Switch-23154702-Genuine-OEM-GM/264023887442?hash=item3d790cce52:g:pzEAAOSwEGpb34QF

One in Wisconsin has them listed for $29.34 plus shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Folding-Mirror-Switch-OEM-Factory-GM-Truck-SUV-15-17/223852479088?epid=656212955&hash=item341ea5c270:g:0ecAAOSwx3VeC18m

59 minutes ago, Enough said:

There are 2 listings for the 23154702 switch on Ebay.

One seller in Atlanta has them listed for $1,128.98 plus shipping. They must be gold plated.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2018-Silverado-Sierra-Door-Power-Fold-Switch-23154702-Genuine-OEM-GM/264023887442?hash=item3d790cce52:g:pzEAAOSwEGpb34QF

One in Wisconsin has them listed for $29.34 plus shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Power-Folding-Mirror-Switch-OEM-Factory-GM-Truck-SUV-15-17/223852479088?epid=656212955&hash=item341ea5c270:g:0ecAAOSwx3VeC18m

The first listing has been on there for a while, but I think he just messed up the pricing.  It was listed at $128 the other day.  I messaged him earlier in the week and he said he is out of stock and has 500 switches on backorder.  The other listing is actually for the 22754411 switch.

I've already checked a couple junk yards around my area, but the ones I have hit up don't have any power folding optioned trucks in the yard.

My 2015 2500 duramax came with dl3 mirrors and i have put in the dqs mirrors with the proper harness and it is in the dealer for a bcm update and was told they need an authorization code to do the update, have ypu heard of this or know how to get this code? The dealer seems to not have any idea

If you/they installed the correct harnesses and mirrors, there shouldn’t have been a need for a BCM update. You had DL3 Mirrors before. Which means the DQS mirrors should have power folded.

What was the reason it was taken in to a dealer for a BCM update?

i have a 2016 silverado lt2. i have bought the dl3 mirrors and the fold switch. im need to know what harness and other things i might need to make the swap.

thanks

Here you go.

Be sure the fold switch is 23154702.

https://harnessdr.com/product/2014-2019-dl8-dl3-mirror-upgrade-pnp-harness/

11 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

If you/they installed the correct harnesses and mirrors, there shouldn’t have been a need for a BCM update. You had DL3 Mirrors before. Which means the DQS mirrors should have power folded.

What was the reason it was taken in to a dealer for a BCM update?

Because I have the a45 rpo code and i know you previously said it was possible that you could need a bcm update and it appears that i do because even with the everything being installed correctly my memory seat, auto heat and cooled seat, power adjustment and power folding do not work, like i said before correct harnesses and mirrors have been installed and they were doing the bcm flash but I dont have the authorization code that the mirrors came with because i am not the original purchaser of the mirrors. I was curious if you knew a way around the authorization code or if there was one that would work for any set of dqs mirrors installed on a truck like mine

Because I have the a45 rpo code and i know you previously said it was possible that you could need a bcm update and it appears that i do because even with the everything being installed correctly my memory seat, auto heat and cooled seat, power adjustment and power folding do not work, like i said before correct harnesses and mirrors have been installed and they were doing the bcm flash but I dont have the authorization code that the mirrors came with because i am not the original purchaser of the mirrors. I was curious if you knew a way around the authorization code or if there was one that would work for any set of dqs mirrors installed on a truck like mine

There shouldn’t have been a need for a BCM/Memory Module update needed in your case. There is a ton of things not working now... so did you swap mirrors/harnesses yourself? Or did the dealer do it? If you did it, would you happen to have part #s to the harnesses you used? At what point did things stop working? You mentioned heat/cool not working? That is completely separate and shouldn’t have anything to do with the upgrade.

2 hours ago, Dirtybass_6.6 said:

Heat and cooled works, there is an auto heat/cool setting when auto started that is not working, and let me see what the part numbers are, they were ordered directly through gm I did not purchase the harnesses, the previous owner of my truck purchased them. Let me see if he has the nubers

27 minutes ago, pgamboa said:

There shouldn’t have been a need for a BCM/Memory Module update needed in your case. There is a ton of things not working now... so did you swap mirrors/harnesses yourself? Or did the dealer do it? If you did it, would you happen to have part #s to the harnesses you used? At what point did things stop working? You mentioned heat/cool not working? That is completely separate and shouldn’t have anything to do with the upgrade.

I may just take the door panel off tomorrow and see what harness is on there. Im assuming the part number is on there and i will post it and see if you can tell me if they are correct, if they are not correct then i will purchase them from you and hopefully all problems are solved with that.

16 hours ago, pgamboa said:

Door harness on the driver side is 23147589, not sure about passenger, i havent looked yet

34 minutes ago, Dirtybass_6.6 said:

Door harness on the driver side is 23147589, not sure about passenger, i havent looked yet

This seems to be the door panel harness that connects to the switches.

That shouldn't have been changed.  Need to see the door harness that plugs into the mirrors itself.  Round rubber boot in the door panel right before plugging into the mirror.