• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 3:13 PM, Casey Street said:

Just finished my upgrade from DL3 mirrors to tow mirrors and they look and function great. @pgamboa was a big help during the process. Now I have a set of DL3 mirrors with harnesses hanging around if anyone is interested. 

PG will give you a core credit on them, if you bought full harnesses from him...

I upgraded my DL8s to DL3s about 18 mos ago... loved them.. some jack wad broke my passenger, so I’m in the market for a DL3 passenger mirror... 

@pgamboa, if I bought your full harness upgrade from DL8->DL3, can I upgrade to Tow mirrors from “here”...?

• 1 month later...

ok folks i just purchased a set of towing mirrors for my 2011 suburban LTZ 4WD  they are made in china of course.  brand Sanooer.  i have unplugged the wires from the armrest and plugged them into the hew mirrors.  everything works except the under mirror lights or backup lights whatever they are.  how do i get the backup/marker light to work?  the original mirrors have lights on the bottom of the mirror to light the ground around the door so these should work the same way but i cant find where to hook them up and no wiring diagrams.  my original mirrors had the auto fold option and the tow mirrors do not and there's only 1 connector on the tow mirrors and there were 2 connectors on the original mirrors.   that other connector i am sure was for the folding option and it seems since those lights do not work on the new tow mirrors, there is some connection in that other connector that has that light function.  anyone help with this?  thanks in advance if someone can get me that information quickly.

On 5/1/2022 at 2:13 PM, Casey Street said:

Just finished my upgrade from DL3 mirrors to tow mirrors and they look and function great. @pgamboa was a big help during the process. Now I have a set of DL3 mirrors with harnesses hanging around if anyone is interested. 

850EE98C-D71F-49A0-BB5B-8B7D1D63DB09.jpeg

Welcome - How hard was it to change . Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2022 at 2:53 PM, slj2008 said:

Welcome - How hard was it to change . Thanks

I used the harnesses from @pgamboaand the process was super easy. He has videos that explain how to do the whole process. Removed door cars, swapped harnesses, and mounted the new mirrors. The mirrors I got had an option for a 4th stud which I did as another way to keep them from vibrating. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, Victor Espinoza said:

I have a 2000 silverado and Would like to see if I can do power folding mirrors please let me know if you have some for sale and harness thanks my email is [email protected]

That's the previous gen. I'm unsure if this is possible but, first, you'd have to find a compatible mirror for that gen with power folding capability.
From there, you can trace the pin-outs.

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2021 at 3:01 PM, 801mtnrider said:

I've upgraded my stock tow mirrors on my 2015 3500 to power folding boost auto mirror with switch backs.  I've also had to add the upgraded factory mirror switch to allow me to add the folding function.

Question is has anyone had an issue with one of the mirrors not folding?  Currently my drivers side works great.  When I plug my passenger side in it will not work.  If I plug it into the drivers side plug it will work just fine.

Could this be a misplace pin in the connector?  Any help would be great.

How do you like your Boost mirrors?  Im looking at those vs OEM.  I would love to hear anyone elses comments on aftermarket mirrors as well

On 7/9/2022 at 12:51 PM, Casey Street said:

I used the harnesses from @pgamboaand the process was super easy. He has videos that explain how to do the whole process. Removed door cars, swapped harnesses, and mounted the new mirrors. The mirrors I got had an option for a 4th stud which I did as another way to keep them from vibrating. 

Casey, what mirrors did you use?  just curious.  Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 2015 Sierra Denali 1500 which have the factory DL3 mirrors. So far, both mirrors power folding feature have failed. I replaced the driver's side a couple of years ago with a TRQ aftermarket mirror. The TRQ mirror worked well initially, then over time, became shaky. Now the passenger side has failed and I'm looking to upgrading to the towing mirrors but I want to retain all of the DL3 features: power adjust, power folding, signal in mirror, memory and puddle lamp. The factory DQS mirrors are too pricey. What aftermarket manufacturers support these features?