OnStar unlimited data $20

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you do unlimited for just 1 month if you were going on a family road trip? Or was there a contract?

Month to month. You just call to cancel.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Do you have to have an active On-star subscription to use this? I have not used this since my initial trial time has run out. I've also canceled my On-star.

Nope, I was in the same boat. Had no problem signing up.

$20/ month unlimited? Hmm. I may have to consider that. I could stream my Google Music or Pandora w/o relying on my smart phone.

$20/ month unlimited? Hmm. I may have to consider that. I could stream my Google Music or Pandora w/o relying on my smart phone.

XM can be had for $30 for 6 months.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For just the basic package. No howard stern or NFL network and more for that price.

2014 Chevy silverado Z71 DCSB w/Bilstein 5100 level

Touche', I never tried to haggle them down for expanded packages. As long as I get Fox news and some music channels I'm good haha. If only the damn factory radio went high enough to get all the XM channels, not sure what Chevy was thinking.

Just a heads up. Today OnStar launched an unlimited data tethering plan for the hotspot built into 2015+ Silverados. $20 a month. I just signed up, and added a Chomecast Audio to the console so I can cast Google Play Music, Pandora, Spotify, etc.

https://www.onstar.com/us/en/services/connections/4glte.html

USA only :( no love for Canada yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Touche', I never tried to haggle them down for expanded packages. As long as I get Fox news and some music channels I'm good haha. If only the damn factory radio went high enough to get all the XM channels, not sure what Chevy was thinking.

Wait what? We don't get all the XM channels?

Archived