GMC Builds "One of a Kind" Sierra All Mountain Snow Machine

Gorehamj

2018-GMC-Sierra-2500HD-All-Mountain-Concept-001.jpg

John Goreham

Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com

11-21-2017

The 2018 GMC Sierra All Mountain Concept will take on Vail this week. The snowmobile concept started with a GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4WD Crew Cab with the 6.6L turbo-diesel V-8 engine packing 445 horsepower and 910 lb-ft of torque.

2018-GMC-Sierra-2500HD-All-Mountain-Concept-011.jpg

To this, GMC added the Mattracks 150 Series Tracks with GMC Red finish. There is also a RIGID E-Series 30-Inch Light Bar and a snowboard rack. GMC calls the 2018 All Mountain Concept, “a one-of-a-kind snow-climbing machine." But it sure does look like this one in the video that GMC built for Whistler last year…

LOL these are probably all the same truck. Also this thing a seriously lazy concept vehicle. Replace the wheels and add some bolt one? Really, that’s all you’ve got? Pimp my ride used to do better than this on a weekly basis.

If you dont know what your talking about, you should probably keep your mouth shut. These are not the same trucks. It takes a bit more to build one than "bolt on" parts but you sound like you watch Pimp My Ride so that says enough. Anyone watching that show works for GM Design, oops wait, my bad that's me. Stick to watching tv junior while your dad and big brother build kick ass rides. That way you can keep pretending you have talent in some area besides your over-simplified opinion.

Relax he only said he seen one in Calgary and he thought it was the same truck
I'm surprised that you work for GM design with ur attitude

Grizzly

Nice

of only all those engineers at govt motors could just figure out how to get rid of the "fish bite" on my new 2500.....

and why did they purposely rig the software so you can never add a remote door unlock if you don't buy a pickup with it factory equipped ?

and a new vehicle in 2017 with no way to adjust the outside mirrors ?

what does that save ? 75 cents per truck ?

and shifting to manual control on the Trans always makes it slam down into the next lower gear , even if I just want to hold it in 4th , since the Trans always shifts immediately to 6th , even doing 35 up a slight hill?

if they brag about bolting on aftermarket snow tracks , maybe they could figure out a way for me to dim the tv screen in the dash at night ?  So I don't have to drape a towel over it when I drive long distances at night ?

4 hours ago, Bill Click said:

Yeah, this morning that looks a bit harsh. I was responding to the other posts not pissed at Calgary. A lot goes into these builds and I take pride in them. 

You were obviously responding to someone else' post, I realized that as soon as I read your response. No harm done. It was kind of harsh, but good on you for editing your comment after realizing it. It is a cool looking build, but no mater what you build it's never going to appeal to everyone. You need to accept criticism if you truly are a designer.

I'm not sure if you really are a GM designer, and if you had anything to do with this particular truck build. But maybe next time you can try to educate someone on the details of the build rather than insulting them on the internet.

PS: Probably not the best idea to use you real name and acting this way while representing GM on the internet. If I represented my company this way, I would no longer have a job.

Archived