VACATION NOTICE:

I WILL BE ON VACATION FROM 2/22 - 2/28.  I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO PHONE OR INTERNET DURING THIS TIME.

I WILL RESPOND TO ANY MESSAGES AS I AM ABLE TO WHEN I RETURN.

SEE YA SOON!

• Like 1

Just a quick question since I can't find the answer elsewhere and don't particularly feel inclined to rip apart my console (just to put it back together and rip it apart again to actually upgrade): the harness that connects to the lid, is it connected in a way that you can remove the lid without disconnecting it from the charger side (does it have a disconnect in the lower part of the console or is it an integrated part of the console harness?)

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, rjankowski said:

Just a quick question since I can't find the answer elsewhere and don't particularly feel inclined to rip apart my console (just to put it back together and rip it apart again to actually upgrade): the harness that connects to the lid, is it connected in a way that you can remove the lid without disconnecting it from the charger side (does it have a disconnect in the lower part of the console or is it an integrated part of the console harness?)

Thanks! 

Does watching the video provide any help?

22 hours ago, pgamboa said:

VACATION NOTICE:

I WILL BE ON VACATION FROM 2/22 - 2/28.  I WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO PHONE OR INTERNET DURING THIS TIME.

I WILL RESPOND TO ANY MESSAGES AS I AM ABLE TO WHEN I RETURN.

SEE YA SOON!

Have a great vacation Phil!  I know myself and a lot of others on here appreciate all your hard work, making our mods easier.  Thanks for all the help!

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, Stealthall said:

Hello - will this harness setup work on a 2015 Yukon Denali? I assume it does but want to double check!

Thanks!

Yes, I put one in my 2015 Tahoe and it worked great

26 minutes ago, TxSLT said:

After completing this mod and spending $120 for the parts nessary. I wonder if you could just buy a $15 qi standard wireless charger and fabricate a bracket and then just plug in the USB in the console. 

Yep, you can. But it won’t be done the right way and will always be a “hack” versus looking, acting and working like OEM. Your truck, your call. 

• Like 2