Wireless Charging Module Harness

By:  pgamboa

This item is BACK IN STOCK!  I will have on these ready ship and will ship within a few business days of payment receipt!

I am now officially offering the Plug and Play Wireless Charging Module Harness for those of you that have a Full Center Console with the 2015 - 2017 Wireless Charging Lid and want to upgrade to the 2018 Wireless Charging Module.  This harness will make this upgrade Plug and Play.  No need to worry about sourcing the right connector, terminals, crimp tools, cutting, splicing, etc.

Just unplug the old module, install my harness inline, install new module, and plug it in!

The harness will be $30 shipped to anywhere in the US.  Ships First Class Mail in a padded/bubble envelope.  I can ship to Canada for +$10.

To order, follow the instructions below.  

Wireless Charging Module Upgrade Harness

To move forward, please send $30 via PayPal.  I ask it be sent as Friends and Family to minimize fees.  If you send as Goods and Services, please send $31.20 to cover those fees.

PayPal:  [email protected]
Venmo:  @philgamboa

PLEASE - Include your name, mailing address, email address, make/model of vehicle, and “Wireless Charging Module Harness" in the Notes section of the payment.  I will use your PayPal email address for the outbound shipment notification so be on the lookout for an email from USPS.  If you are outside the US, please include a phone # as this is a requirement from the USPS.

Thanks!

Phil

f9f60fc6fa2d5c9c2dc200a843d88941.jpg

e1d3c03754764cf09ed7cb9464858bf4.jpg

9087ea6baa1f374e744dcb2102381157.jpg

Here is a pic of the new module installed with the inline harness pigtail. Photo courtesy of[mention=180491]lapoolboy[/mention]

91e3abf632eed8ef474ec764453e47d9.jpg

Here is a video of the complete process some detailed information on the modules themselves.

Edited by pgamboa
updates.

47 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Got mine today Phil, thanks!

Now, finding the 2018 module to go with it, that's no fun!  Things are rarer than hen's teeth!

Got mine also. I have found there are vendors out there selling the charger, however they are not telling you its on backorder, so I wonder if they are just trying to get sales before telling you it's on backorder.

Thanks Phil for the great work on this as I have been waiting to find out how I was going to change mine out.

• Like 1

Well I was able to place an order for the charging station on oemgmpartsshop.com, however I just received an email to verify my VIN #. As it won't match up, I am sure they will not want to sell me the part.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hogtiming said:

So what's the difference with the 2016-2017 wireless charger module and the 2018?

Single Coil versus Triple Coil.  New module charges more phones including iPhone 8/X.  I show this in detail in the video.

• Like 1