30 minutes ago, koinzell182 said:

I am personally always a little sceptical ordering anything online. 

I understand where you coming from, just don't think a dealer is going to help you with this.  A lot of dealers will tell you it's not possible to do things, because it isn't supported by GM.  My dealer told me it wasn't possible to put power fold mirrors on my LT Silverado. That is when I found this forum and with @pgamboa wiring harness, I now have power fold mirrors.  If you are worried about buying from Phil, just read through his threads and see how many people are satisfied with him and his wiring harnesses.  Good luck with whichever way you decide to go.  

• Like 2

I am a Supporting Vendor on this site in order to have the ability to continually sell here.

If it makes you more at ease, I can send an invoice via PayPal. This protects you and your purchase as a buyer. But like previously said, see the feedback from others. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, I’ll refund ya. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I was a little sceptical as well ordering online with not really knowing anything about Phil at first. But I've ordered the dl3 upgrade harnesses, the rearview mirror auto dimming harness and the wireless charging upgrade harness and everything is spot on and looks OEM to the point that the dealership wouldn't even know that I did anything myself. Phil is a great guy and if you need help he will walk you through it. 

• Like 2

Phil is a good dude. I've ordered the pnp harnsess for my center console, the dyi wires for my mirrors, the dyi for the auto dim( that is a giant pain in the ass to run btw) and he sold me the connectors so I could dyi my chargerger to the 2018 model. All had great instructions I've even hit him up for some alternate questions he's always responded shipped fast. Oh and he bought some mirrors I was selling!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ok ok ok. So what’s the bottom line to buy the complete kit for a jump seat? Please, thank you, and take my money.

LOL. You posted on the wireless charging module upgrade thread that you want to complete kit. What exactly are you looking at doing? Center console, harness, charging module retrofit, :).

LOL. You posted on the wireless charging module upgrade thread that you want to complete kit. What exactly are you looking at doing? Center console, harness, charging module retrofit, [emoji4].

I’m sorry I thought I posted when people were talking about retro fitting wire harness for wireless charging. Yes? I’m looking to purchase a wiring kit (harness) for my jumpseat. ‘17 2500

• Like 1

I’m sorry I thought I posted when people were talking about retro fitting wire harness for wireless charging. Yes? I’m looking to purchase a wiring kit (harness) for my jumpseat. ‘17 2500

PM Me the needs so I can fully understand what you want to do and will get ya squared away.

On 3/25/2018 at 11:46 AM, pgamboa said:

I am a Supporting Vendor on this site in order to have the ability to continually sell here.

If it makes you more at ease, I can send an invoice via PayPal. This protects you and your purchase as a buyer. But like previously said, see the feedback from others. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, I’ll refund ya. :)

Hey i am willing to give it a shot. I have never used pay pal before. I am from canada so if i type in the amount when sending to you will it automatically change the currency to american so you will get 25 american plus the 10 for shipping to canada?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New member here, have watched a lot of pgamboa’s videos on YouTube, and was wondering if my 2015 Silverado (All Star edition) didn’t come with wireless charging in my center console, does that mean I’m SOL with installing this option at all?

Edited by smartz-silverado15
Spelling
  • Like 1

New member here, have watched a lot of pgamboa’s videos on YouTube, and was wondering if my 2015 Silverado (All Star edition) didn’t come with wireless charging in my center console, does that mean I’m SOL with installing this option at all?

You can still install it but won’t have a place to plug in the cable. You can Splice it into the rear cigarette lighter port. The charging module harness will have a Violet and Black wire. That’s your positive and ground. Omit the green wire. That’s for the indicator icon that shows up on your radio when something is charging.

JUST A THOUGHT!

If you don't want to splice wires, I've seen several videos of people whom have purchase a USB wireless charging pad and plugged it into the USB plug under the center console arm rest.  I just don't recommend gluing it as you may have to remove it at some point.  This will give you the option to change it out if need be and you don't have to purchase an expensive console door.  Amazon has a lot of options for those pads and you can make sure it will work with whatever phone you have.

This is with a jump seat below but, it gives you an idea.

Edited by BluEyeItln
  • Like 3