***VACATION NOTICE***

I will be suspending all operations for some MUCH needed time off.  I will have limited/to no service at my destination.  If I magically gain some form of access, it will be VERY limited.  If you have placed an order and paid, the payment date is your spot in line.  

I will resume operations shortly after 6/17 (my return date is still being decided).  I will resume were I left off and will build/ship orders in the order the payment was made.  I will be using your provided email address for the shipment notification, so be on the lookout for an email to come directly from USPS.

Core Harnesses - All core harnesses will be retrieved upon my return.  Core refunds will be processed as soon as I am able to.

THANKS EVERYONE!  See ya real soon!

On 5/23/2019 at 12:29 PM, Brianhenson93 said:

Hey Phil do you still have some available? 

Yes.  But on vacation until about 6/17.  If still needed, please PM me after 6/17.

On 4/30/2019 at 4:51 PM, Chetkan said:

I have done this mod on my 2016 Denali and it worked great.  Phil do you know if it is the same charging module that is in my 2018 Equinox?  If it is do you have any pigtails available?  

Yes.  But on vacation until about 6/17.  If still needed, please PM me after 6/17.

• 3 months later...

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra with the jumper seat and no wireless charging capability.  My question is can I buy a new 2018 center console lid (OEM part #84330208) w/ wireless charging and connect to the cigarette liter in the arm rest? I would really like this feature in my truck.  Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 3:35 PM, david mahr said:

I have a 2015 GMC Sierra with the jumper seat and no wireless charging capability.  My question is can I buy a new 2018 center console lid (OEM part #84330208) w/ wireless charging and connect to the cigarette liter in the arm rest? I would really like this feature in my truck.  Thanks in advance.

Any updates on this question? Can we connect the module to the cigarette lighter? If so, does anyone knows what part number is the harness? Tnxs 

I added the wireless charging to my 18 Tahoe. I ordered the parts below. As long as you have the cutout in the armrest, then all you need is the module which comes with the harness and I bought the rubber mat for charging. I switched out my smooth mat for the correct one. Don’t know if it’s needed but I did. My truck did not have the harness from factory to plug into. The harness that comes with the wireless charging module has 4 colors. Purple, green, brown and black. If your splicing into cigarette lighter like I did, only the purple and black are need. The other 2 are for display on head unit to show charging status. They are not needed for functionality.

293c301cc5cb9eaed6dd4e26102795ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Bob2C said:

I added the wireless charging to my 18 Tahoe. I ordered the parts below. As long as you have the cutout in the armrest, then all you need is the module which comes with the harness and I bought the rubber mat for charging. I switched out my smooth mat for the correct one. Don’t know if it’s needed but I did. My truck did not have the harness from factory to plug into. The harness that comes with the wireless charging module has 4 colors. Purple, green, brown and black. If your splicing into cigarette lighter like I did, only the purple and black are need. The other 2 are for display on head unit to show charging status. They are not needed for functionality.

293c301cc5cb9eaed6dd4e26102795ef.jpg

Bob, thanks for the info. Sounds like I need to do this. Are those part numbers you listed GM part numbers?

Bob, thanks for the info. Sounds like I need to do this. Are those part numbers you listed GM part numbers?

Yes they are gm part numbers. I used these connectors to splice into cigarette lighter wiring. Super easy and clean.

5afe6c4d0bb785c7198ce9e9dd7ffe10.jpg

• 3 months later...