2015 Sierra Headlight options

Mlamp89

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2018 at 10:55 AM, Sierra Dan said:

Rosco,

Please post your results.

So Im pretty happy with it. The output is fantastic. I ended up needing the relay setup for some reason. I shouldnt need it, but I did. I do have some shadows, one in particular thats kinda annoying, which I assume is just because of the factory projector. Overall Im vert happy with it. 

JplKTbx.jpg

you can see the shadows here

ERkK6kC.jpg

So Im pretty happy with it. The output is fantastic. I ended up needing the relay setup for some reason. I shouldnt need it, but I did. I do have some shadows, one in particular thats kinda annoying, which I assume is just because of the factory projector. Overall Im vert happy with it. 

JplKTbx.jpg

you can see the shadows here

ERkK6kC.jpg
Check the rotation on the hid bulbs. The shadow is caused by the filament (white) that runs along the outside of the bulb capsule. It should be down. Looks like it is at an angle inside the housing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, FastWS6TA said:

Check the rotation on the hid bulbs. The shadow is caused by the filament (white) that runs along the outside of the bulb capsule. It should be down. Looks like it is at an angle inside the housing.

One thing I noticed on the drivers side is the bulb installs upside down almost at the 10 o'clock and turns clockwise to 12/1ish. Thought that was odd. I'll check the rotation again later tonight/tomorrow if it ever stops raining lol 

5 hours ago, FastWS6TA said:

yeah, it was clocked wrong. Its correct now. We'll see how it looks tonight :thumbs:

• Like 1