McGaughys 4/6 deluxe drop, and 22's installed

So I'm just now getting around to posting about it but finally got the McGaughy's 4/6 deluxe drop installed on my 2018 double cab.  Also got my Status Journey 22's wrapped in 285/40/22 rubber and put on as well.  I think I'm gonna call this truck Vaderado

The kit is very well made and went together pretty easily, I did initially drop the front end 5'' just to see how it looked but couldn't even get my hand in between the bottom of the fender well and the tire, so I adjusted the strut with the spacer rings provided up an inch and shes sitting quite nicely.  If anyone has any questions about the kit feel free to ask!!

oh and before anyone points it out, yes the rear exhaust tip is lower and not perfect, we ended up bending it down and busting the hanger slightly in the process of doing the rear as it didn't quite clear the leaf pack

truck.jpg

truck 2.jpg

truck 3.jpg

truck 4.jpg

truck 5.JPG

truck 6.jpg

truck 7.jpg

truck 8.jpg

truck 9.jpg

truck 10.jpg

truck 11.jpg

truck 12.jpg

truck 13.jpg

truck 14.jpg

truck 15.jpg

truck 16.jpg

truck 17.jpg

truck 18.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, maxpower98 said:

Looks good. How is the clearance between the axle and frame. when i did mine it bottomed out on everything. also what brand of exhaust is that. love the exit infront of the rear wheel.

I bottomed out every bump in my regular cab. So i out belltech bumps in

3 minutes ago, maxpower98 said:

Looks good. How is the clearance between the axle and frame. when i did mine it bottomed out on everything. also what brand of exhaust is that. love the exit infront of the rear wheel.

theres not a ton of clearance, it pretty much sits on or just above the McGaughys bump stops they have you install, driving it so far I have yet to really "bottom out" in the rear, more than anything I bottom out in the front when I drive over dips too fast.  The exhaust is custom done by a local shop in good old Statesboro GA.  Cut out the third cat into a single in dual out muffler, and then basically bent the tubing as needed to come out and align together infront of the rear wheel

2 minutes ago, anelson2390 said:

theres not a ton of clearance, it pretty much sits on or just above the McGaughys bump stops they have you install, driving it so far I have yet to really "bottom out" in the rear, more than anything I bottom out in the front when I drive over dips too fast.  The exhaust is custom done by a local shop in good old Statesboro GA.  Cut out the third cat into a single in dual out muffler, and then basically bent the tubing as needed to come out and align together infront of the rear wheel

Join the club

20180923_182740.jpg

3 minutes ago, maxpower98 said:

so did mine. i ended up putting on a rekles fab notch on my crew cab because the frame basically sat on the rear end.

I have a twisted metal workz underbed notch and shock relocation i have to install. But that means tubs and a dog house for me as well