Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

They call it dark atmosphere on their website. The dash and doors are brown and the seats are a lighter brown/gray. Definitely not a plain light gray like others I have seen. Have you looked at one?

Edited by Snuff

47 minutes ago, Snuff said:

They call it dark atmosphere on their website. The dash and doors are brown and the seats are a lighter brown/gray. Definitely not a plain light gray like others I have seen. Have you looked at one?

No I haven't, I'm not doubting you, it sounds nice it's just the picture looks gray to me. I'll have to go see if I can find one on the dealers lot, not as if I'm replacing mine anytime soon though. 

2 hours ago, Snuff said:

Thanks! Go check it out - I think you will like it. For the Texas Heat it is better than black.

Agreed on this. 

These new leather seats absorb heat and retain it really strongly. If you do not have ventilated leather seats, and your seats are in the sun... prepare to have a warm backside as you drive. No matter how well you cool the interior. 

Even when my leather RST is in the shade, the ambient 100º heat in TX warms the seat so much that it just will not cool down. :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eppieguy said:

No I haven't, I'm not doubting you, it sounds nice it's just the picture looks gray to me. I'll have to go see if I can find one on the dealers lot, not as if I'm replacing mine anytime soon though. 

You're correct; the seats are gray.  I have the same interior (Very Dark Atmosphere/Gideon) in my RST and love the color.  My dealer had many Silverado's in stock with the Dark Atmosphere/Gideon interior.  The dash, doors and console are a very dark brown, the console leather padding and door armrest is a silver tan but the seats are gray as you perceive them and have no brown in them.  My previous Sierra had the Cocoa/Dune interior.  The dash and doors were more brown than the Dark Atmosphere and the seats were a beige/tan.

20190711_170219.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lastr002 said:

2019 Sierra 1500 4x4 SLT X31. Picked her up yesterday. My first GM truck!

truck pic.jpg

Congratulations and welcome! I hope you enjoy the new ride! It is a beauty ?

10 hours ago, Moend said:

Sometimes I wish I would have gotten the 6.2. Maybe next time ?

IMG_20190711_172134.jpg

How does the 5.3/8 handle that load? And probably the better question, how does the 1/2 ton do stopping that load? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, jlong1984 said:

How does the 5.3/8 handle that load? And probably the better question, how does the 1/2 ton do stopping that load? 

Actually stoping is not an issue at all the trailer break controller on this truck is very impressive. Taking off on an incline is a kind of slow. It is very stable tho. This load max out my capacity.

• Like 1