Show Us Your 2019 & Up T1 Pictures !

On 6/24/2019 at 9:39 PM, Mash2k10 said:

16 was a 5.3 with 6 speed slt premium package, over all no complaints. This one so far has been good, its another 5.3 with the 8 speed this time. Has a little over 4k miles on it now. My only complaint is the auto start/stop which I always try to disable before I start driving. Can't go wrong with the 6.2/10spd. 

Get the Autostop Eliminator. Takes a little while to install but well worth it.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-21 at 10:08 PM, Joe98 said:

Canmaverick....gorgeous looking rig !!!   Great wheel choice.  White and black you can never go wrong.   Fellow Canadian here.....where ya from?  I’m half hour north of Toronto.  Haven’t seen many of the long box crew cab configuration out here much.   How ya liking it so far?

Thanks! So far I’m real happy with her!! Big jump from my last truck! 

I’m from out west, in Edmonton, I haven’t seen many out there as well. Kind of like having one of the few out there right now! 

Picked up my crew cab standard box RST on Thursday. Couldn't be happier. Love the shape of the hood from the driver's seat and just the overall styling and design of the exterior. And I actually like the layout of the interior, looks far better in person than in pictures. The truck is missing a few things that my 15 LTZ had, but I like the look and color far more.

Woke up Friday morning and pulled it out of the garage just to stare at it in the sunlight. And also to let my 2 year old son play in the cab and bed, haha

20190627_203343.jpg

• Like 9

3 hours ago, LumberMack said:

Picked up my crew cab standard box RST on Thursday. Couldn't be happier. Love the shape of the hood from the driver's seat and just the overall styling and design of the exterior. And I actually like the layout of the interior, looks far better in person than in pictures. The truck is missing a few things that my 15 LTZ had, but I like the look and color far more.

Woke up Friday morning and pulled it out of the garage just to stare at it in the sunlight. And also to let my 2 year old son play in the cab and bed, haha

20190627_203343.jpg

Very nice ride , congrats to you! 

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 7:10 PM, GRUNT33 said:

Updated pic with new tires and leveled. 33 inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers.. If anyone can tell me the correct psi I would appreciate it, they are currently reading 42 to 44... Thx

DB6C7919-5C0C-4449-818E-A937C953FBDC.jpeg

Ron,

I know this an older post but I was curious as to how your tires ride and sound.  I'm looking at Ridge or Terra Grapplers.. can't decide which way to go.

Thanks

It went on a camping trip with about 200 miles on it.  It's currently at the dealership for the bakflip tonneau I ordered previously (felt lazy and didn't want to do the install this time).  It also had leather installed, plus I had tints added to match the rear and a windshield visor strip added.  It's getting there already!

Camping.jpg

• Like 7

On 6/4/2019 at 11:36 AM, tanner709 said:

ceramic coating around here runs $999 - 1999. definitely worth it, but hard to fork over on a new vehicle.

Has anyone applied it themselves with much luck?

Hey, this is has probably already been answered,but I use gtech ceramic 5 or 7 year coating for mine. Ive used it in the past with great success. It is tedious but well worth it. Spray down, iron-x remove, rinse, wash, rinse, clay bar. Re-wash then panel wipe it and apply. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pharmhokie said:

How do you like driving the long bed? Looking at ordering one but can’t decide standard or short bed. 

To me it's a regular bed.. It's the 6.5' . The tiny little bed that comes on The Crew Cabs is way too small for me especially with a toolbox mounted

How do you like driving the long bed? Looking at ordering one but can’t decide standard or short bed. 

Honestly doesn’t feel much different from my 2010 crewcab short bed. The backup camera makes parking easier actually. Love the standard bed. I needed a bit more room last night hauling some doors for my brother

d31fd174d7b2e4fb906e896165474286.jpg

Ryan B.
  • Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 10:03 PM, Sex&Trucks said:

Put in a B and W gooseneck hitch in. With a gooseneck adaptor. 

35C81929-C708-40C3-B1E3-41C3047CF344.jpeg

Did you have to use an offset ball for the hitch for that? I just installed a B&W gooseneck hitch to mine and I was wondering If I could clear the back of the cab on a 90 degree turn. I have plenty of room with a regular gooseneck flat bed. 

1.jpg