Spark plug recommendation for boosted setup

I've got a 2015 sierra slt 4x4 with a P1X procharger setup on it and I'm currently running NGK 6510 iridium spark plugs. I'm constantly having issues out of the spark plugs when I build boost it starts missing, the boost is blowing the spark off the plugs a little causing it to miss on the top end because it isnt grounding out properly. Just looking for a good copper/nickel plug recommendation around the same heat range that mine are, I'm tired of these plugs and can't seem to find any that will work. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, 318z28 said:

Yea man those are the exact same ones I have and I can't stand them. What do you have your gaps set at and how much boost?

I can't remember but I do remember re gaping them lower. But I re gap all my plugs no matter what. I have gone threw 3 sets of plug wires. Turbo guy issues. First set was cheap junk the the next 2 sets are good ACdelco Race. Cheap on ebay. Only broke because I pulled them by the wire. This is why I have brand new extras. I also load the shit out of them with dielectric grease. and also titianum(cheap) plug boots. We run those even on NA cars. Way to much heat there. 

I've got the gap set at 30 thousandths right now which I need to gap them down a little more I think but I've got stock wires on it and they're all good. Only running 8psi but I'll bump it up to 12 here soon 

Interesting. I would close up the gap a hair. But pull all the plugs and check them. Take photo. What is your AFR? Trucks run way to rich stock. Header? If so what color? 

This head is off a supercharged 560rwhp 2014 Silverado. That's hotter then normal as all my turbo kit never was more than gold. With egt showing 800 idle 1200 max highway. 

My wide band is pre set for 14.7 AFR for gasoline but pump gas and my tune is 14.108. So gage is saying 14.8-15.1 at idle. So it's just a hair rich. 

15399116648458155545651283841598.jpg