Upgrading wheel size with no lift

I installed 275/ 60 r20 tires on my factory 20" wheels. I got a tiny bit of rubbing on the wheel well protector when I maxed out turns. If you don't have the wheel well liner you will probably be fine. The wheel well liner looks like carpet material but it's really stiff. Pretty sure the 275/60r20 and 275/70r18 is the same tire diameter.

https://tiresize.com/calculator/

its less than an 1" wider and 2.1" taller...that would be a tight fit...thought about a 285/65R18?  I am not 100% sure they will fit either, but I run them with a 2" front level...and no issues...

sorry, I probably wasnt much help...

1 hour ago, Josh Rogerson said:

Forgive me for being so ignorant on the matter. Is the width or the height more of a concern?? 

Diameter/height and the width combined (sort of).  275/70/18 is a 33" tire.  The width (275mm)is narrower than the 285/45R22 GM uses, but that tire is just under a 32"tire.  Those clear no issue.  I've seen 275/70R18 rub on full turns on a stock height 2500hd with stock 18" wheels.  A couple turns of the torsion bars fixed it.

You could probably run a 275/65R18 and not rub at all.  That's a 32" tire.  275/70R18?  A level.