2019+ leveled trucks

15 hours ago, woychc said:

Thanks for the pics! Truck looks great. I have the same truck, except mines satin steel and a 3.0L. Exact look I am after. What leveling kit did you go with?
Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the satin steel. It's the motofab bottom spacer. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 11:10 AM, jgraves13 said:

Where’s this trail at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Otay truck trail in South San Diego.. fun trail but super scary driving on the edge of the cliffs, prob wouldn’t do it again haha

• Like 1

I noticed Rough Country stopped selling there 2 inch lower leveling kits for the 2019 2020 Silverado. Went to and upper configuration. I wonder if the lowers were causing problems. I e-mailed them asking why. I have Motofab 1.5 installed . So far no problems. But they stopped selling it for some reason. 

4 hours ago, xsquid said:

I noticed Rough Country stopped selling there 2 inch lower leveling kits for the 2019 2020 Silverado. Went to and upper configuration. I wonder if the lowers were causing problems. I e-mailed them asking why. I have Motofab 1.5 installed . So far no problems. But they stopped selling it for some reason. 

Please share their response if they give you one.

• Like 1

I installed the 1307 Rough Country bottom spacer on my 2020 Sierra 4x4 and it only raised the truck about 1 1/4 inches. I live chatted with Rough Country today and asked why they went to the top mount spacer for their 19-20 level kit. The reply was to give another option for the newer trucks. I see they still sell the bottom mount kit for the 19-20 Denali. I asked about the 5 degree angle Ready Lift puts on their bottom spacer to correct the strut angle and was asked if I'm having any issues. I said no. I had the kit installed & an alignment done. I was told then I'm good to go. Doubt they admit if the bottom spacer was causing a problem.

Has anyone else installed the 1307 kit & how much lift did it give?